• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Thanksgiving

DeletedUser

Wishing all who celebrate a happy thanksgiving ! And those who do not celebrate, I wish you many things to be thankful for !

in Ireland we have a saying ; Is féidir do theach a líonadh le cairde níos mó ná mar is féidir é a shealbhú
May your house be filled with more friends than it can hold

Bright blessings everyone!
And many blessings to the Elvenar team who tirelessly work so hard to help us and keep the game going !

Ffand

DeletedUser626

Wishing all who celebrate a happy thanksgiving ! And those who do not celebrate, I wish you many things to be thankful for !

in Ireland we have a saying ; Is féidir do theach a líonadh le cairde níos mó ná mar is féidir é a shealbhú
May your house be filled with more friends than it can hold

Bright blessings everyone!
And many blessings to the Elvenar team who tirelessly work so hard to help us and keep the game going !

Ffand

I have much to be very thankful for, and your message brightened my day. thank you, wishing you and all US forum players, my best wishes for the United States of America Thanks Giving Holiday, on the US Servers.

DeletedUser511

But you have us ! And we are family and friends Xavier ! I still wish you a good thanksgiving...there is so much to be thankful for !

I have nothing to be thankful for.

DeletedUser61

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us be thankful.

-The Buddha

joncrichton

you may pay for internet but your here and games are here

even if your not happy about it, it exists, admit it, at least its cool !!

DeletedUser

Why is the advertisement for sweet potato pie not, "It tastes like cheesecake?" Would triple sales.

Still none of them to be thankful for.
Can you not think of others that are worse off than yourself? They exist, I assure you. Be grateful for that.
MissAnthropy merged contemporary, adjacent posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser511

Nope! Why would I be thankful for people I dont know? Wow!

Please let the moderators do the moderating.

Last edited by a moderator: