• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

That "did you know" Banner

• Thread starter DeletedUser6834
  • Start date

DeletedUser6834

This was posted in general questions help. There is a claim to pass it on to the developers. Anyone else feel the same way?

""Any chance of moving that grayed out "did you know" banner to the bottom of the screen - preferably as a one liner? It is most irritating not to see all of the beautiful artwork on the screen. The artwork people can't be too happy either. I can't possibly be the only person to ask about this. ""

DeletedUser

I think you can just ask for a copy of the artwork. That's what someone did on Beta forum during one of the more recent events.

Anyway, probably not a bad idea...does anyone actually read the messages in the message area? Besides me, I mean...

DeletedUser20396

I do. :) Most of the time. Unless your talking about beta, I've never been there. :)

DeletedUser2870

Hmmm...not a bad idea at all.
Some banners are wrong, when they change game-mechanics they don't always change the banners.
But it would also depend on the artwork, seriously, there have been several where I felt the artwork was just not worth watching.
But in general, I support this idea, since I have no use for those banners anyway.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can't actually remember anything* in the last decade that inspired Awe in me, let alone anything I experienced in Elvenar.

* Okay, maybe the first Deadpool movie.

DeletedUser19651

It would be nice if the banner area could be used for news and announcements in addition to the bugle. Between events and announcments it could use the current "did you know?" roll or promote their social media presence and this forum.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It might be a nice extra channel, but wouldn't work as a primary channel. I don't think the mobile users get to see it. And the the first thing I do after login is to ignore the tab for a minute or two, so I don't get annoyed when it fails to load quickly.