• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The 100% more diamonds offer

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've seen 200%
That's what I get all the time. (monthly?) but it always says something like "For your first purchase enjoy...."
I have never received the 100 percent more diamonds offer, not once, in the two years that I've been playing. :(
If you really want to buy some for the best price would it make sense to make an account on each server and just check in daily?

Kekune

I also routinely get a 200% offer in my main city, which is very active but has never spent any money.
20210924_091101.jpg
I have a smaller account that's less active and has spent money, but not on diamonds. I don't remember if that one has gotten the 200% offer or not.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My understanding is the 200% offer comes on the app only.

The person who got the 200% offer says he plays on his PC only and never on the app -- which he just can't seem to run on his flip phone! So it's on at least the browser version and if you've seen it on the app, it must be on both.

AJ

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I get the 100% diamond offer pretty regularly. I did spend a fair bit of money at one time, and don't now, other than the 3rd builder starter pack in a new city.

BrinDarby

I wish I had never got the current ...... diamonds -> RRs offer ....
what a scam .... so for 300 ( down from 315 ) I can buy 9 RRs....

Wait, every day of the week I can spend 300 diamonds in MA
and get 10 RRs, no " sale " involved....:eek:... :rolleyes:

so I can buy something on sale and pay More ????? really....
did someone not think this one thru ??? o_O

Veesviewpoint

KeKune...thanks for adding that spoiler on the diamonds...I just couldn't resist!!!
I enlarged that add and just decided...what the heck...going to give it a good rub, rub, rub and see if the RNG pattern and "luck" might line up for me! chuckles;) :rolleyes: Now that I've seen that add...I believe it is real...but quite elusive. Some people just have the luck...sigh!