• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The 9 Golden Boosted Combos

DeletedUser1901

I remember a couple of posts by @SoggyShorts and @Katwijk that listed the 9 possible boost combinations that are available on the world map. I have searched all day and have sent PM's but to no avail :(

I know there is a way to see this on the world map but after work, my brain no longer functions and most everything is beyond it's reach... :oops:

Is there anyone out there that can list the 9 possible boost combos for me? Please?

Thanks! :D

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Town_Boost_Combinations.jpg

If you imagine this as a circle every possible combination of boosts can be seen. Any 3 consecutive provinces are a town combination. For example the first one is Crystal, marble gems. then marble, gems silk.

Notice how the goods type rotates 3,2,1,3,2,1,3,2,1. So 3 consecutive goods will always have 1 of each tier good. You can also tell your own boosts from this, rather than the triangle approach, just take the province bottom left of your town and go 2 more to the right and that is your 3 boosts.

Boost options
  1. Marble, Crystal, Gems
  2. Marble, Silk, Gems
  3. Planks, Silk, Gems
  4. Planks, Silk, Dust
  5. Planks, Scrolls, Dust
  6. Steel, Scrolls, Dust
  7. Steel, Scrolls, Elixir
  8. Steel, Crystal, Elixir
  9. Marble, Crystal, Elixir

DeletedUser1901

Thank you @Mykan

I could NOT get my head wrapped around this... too many hours at work and not enough time here LOL

DeletedUser1901

@Andrew420 BIG HUGS! You found it!!! That is exactly what I have been hunting for lol

Thanks for the help guys :) It's good to have this information available so fellowships are not looking for a boosted player that does not exist!

DeletedUser4778

@PixiBird: I've been compiling useful info here and there in this spreadsheet. It's also where I will post any upcoming events. Not sure if I included the city combos here although it's in my FS sheet but I'll add it soon if it isn't. Just been focusing on other stuff lately. You still might find it useful instead of having to go all over the forums looking for something:
http://tinyurl.com/j7e6j2k

DeletedUser1901

@Draconomicon I believe that I have looked at this before but I still have to say WOW :eek: thank you for this and I bow to your data compiling skills sir!

Bookmarked and I just gotta say... I LOVE Google Sheets/Docs :D

We have the BEST community here! All of the help and knowledge that we share is amazing!

DeletedUser4778

@Draconomicon I believe that I have looked at this before but I still have to say WOW :eek: thank you for this and I bow to your data compiling skills sir!

Bookmarked and I just gotta say... I LOVE Google Sheets/Docs :D

We have the BEST community here! All of the help and knowledge that we share is amazing!

Thanks, PixiBird, but I am just a compiler. The real and harder work was done by others whom I've tried to credit as much as possible. There's some new stuff in the spreadsheet, notably the manufactory info under the MF tab with an efficiency column. I have yet to complete all other building info because I'm so busy with FS and RL stuff.

EDIT: Just copied stuff from my FS sheet to this sheet. Added the 9 possible cities to the first tab (will figure out where it best fits some other time) and the new tourney info which will go live on March 15 to the Tourneys tab. Oh, and FACTORIES tab, not MF, that's the tab name in my FS sheet because there are so many tabs there. Sheesh. I need to get my sheets and sh*t straight.

Last edited by a moderator: