• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

GlamDoll

@InnoGames Thank you for a very fun Event!

As much as I would like that to be the end of this comment, I just can't...

I have all these cool event buildings (AKA artwork as well), and no space for them. :(

I have already figured out how to play this game without residences & armories.

I can't figure out how to have at least one building in my city, due to the potato grid & outrageous prices, for me to buy more premium space.

If you would be so kind, please reconsider.

Thank you again!

EZ/GlamDoll

P.S. I have not placed Event buildings for about a year now, minus a few exceptions...there is not a lot of joy with that & the potato grid for our city.

Be blessed & healthy!

Edit: I am not asking to be able to place one of everything, but being able to place Event buildings is the carrot on the stick for me, to spend money to make sure I get them. Then again, getting them & never being able to use them & enjoy them, is problematic, at best. (At least for me).

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I waited and stared at the screen for the last 40 minutes for one last crystal. I had 25; the cheapest option was the 26 crystal chest. Didn't get it, sigh. But overall, this was a good event and I shouldn't complain. I got some great goodies. :)

Too late to help now, but for future events, sometimes you can force a spawn by exiting and entering the game, Sometimes just going and visiting another city or the world map or research can trigger a spawn when you return to your city.

GlamDoll

Too late to help now, but for future events, sometimes you can force a spawn by exiting and entering the game, Sometimes just going and visiting another city or the world map or research can trigger a spawn when you return to your city.

I was unaware. Thank you for the info. Will try it out, next Event!

Edit: It quoted more than I quoted...Felt like I was on YouTube, for a quick-minute!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I was unaware. Thank you for the info. Will try it out, next Event!

I do not think it is some official thing, but it works. The spawns are supposed to happen somewhere between 50 and 60 minutes apart, but I have gotten a new spawn very quickly, like in 5 to 15 minutes after the last spawn, by doing this. I have paid careful attention, so I know it is not just me going in the game and collecting the 6 spots and then a new one spawning a few minutes later. That is a separate thing and is how it is should work because while there can only be 6 spots at a time, when the timer counts down, a new spawn happens and an old spawn disappears, so there is always 6 if you are out of the game for at least 6 hours.

GlamDoll

I do not think it is some official thing, but it works.

I am looking forward to trying this out.
Thanks again.

Edit: I too, have noticed the spawns...but in my own way. I have lost count of how many times I login, and I go to click on Event 'currency' & it disappears. Nothing added to my Event currency. Needless to say, it stands to reason, it works both ways. In short, I am beyond curious with your latest post & can't wait for the next Event, to indulge myself!

Thanks again!

Last edited:

BrinDarby

@Enevhar Aldarion ,
It seem'd more to me... a combination of # of clicks, pages chg'd, and things accomplished.
constantly "doing stuff" seem'd the best remedly, till I was in @Darielle 's shoes a few times
and it seem'd like it took hrs.... lolol ... whether that was putting an offer up, doing a 5 min
workshops, add'n to training every 20 min, collecting early coins, just basically a mix of
playing the game seem'd to help some getting drops.... it still never was enuff to get a box
pull, just by collecting drops... hehehe.
BrinD

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Thanks, I'll try it next time.

Jorollyn

Do you need to set the buildings as pictured to get the max bonus? I have the repair dock, main dock and trading dock connected in that order. The main dock has linkage bonus for 2x scrolls, however, the repair dock only has 1x crystal with no linkage and the trader dock has 1x for silk with no linkage. The pictures of the set show it as trader - main - repair. Do I need to set it that way to get the linkages?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Do I need to set it that way to get the linkages?
You do not need to set it exactly that way, but there are Set Building rules that are explained in the Wiki here
Only one building in the set needs a road connection to the main hall. It can be any of the buildings in that Set. All other buildings in the same set are connected via that one building as long as at least one square of the buildings touch one another; touching corners do not count. In order to get the link bonuses, you need one unique set building touching the building.
Ex: To get all 4 link bonuses on the Main Docks, you need to arrange them so that one of each of the other four Air Traders set buildings touches the Main Docks. Any of those 5 buildings can touch the road and provide the needed connection to the Main Hall. If you only have 1 of the other buildings touching, you'll only get the first link bonus; 2 of the other buildings touching and you'll get 2 link bonus, etc.
You'll need to play around with the placement in a way that fits the space you have in order to get the maximum possible link bonuses activated on all of your buildings.

Jorollyn

You do not need to set it exactly that way, but there are Set Building rules that are explained in the Wiki here
Only one building in the set needs a road connection to the main hall. It can be any of the buildings in that Set. All other buildings in the same set are connected via that one building as long as at least one square of the buildings touch one another; touching corners do not count. In order to get the link bonuses, you need one unique set building touching the building.
Ex: To get all 4 link bonuses on the Main Docks, you need to arrange them so that one of each of the other four Air Traders set buildings touches the Main Docks. Any of those 5 buildings can touch the road and provide the needed connection to the Main Hall. If you only have 1 of the other buildings touching, you'll only get the first link bonus; 2 of the other buildings touching and you'll get 2 link bonus, etc.
You'll need to play around with the placement in a way that fits the space you have in order to get the maximum possible link bonuses activated on all of your buildings.
I figured it out.
I have all 3 buildings in a row so the 2 end ones only have one connection. If I put them together so each one is touching 2 of the others I get all of the connection bonus.

Tauriel Dragonwood

You know what I liked the most from the Air Traders' Voyage Event? The Barracks Squad spells. Those spells helped me fight in the few Hard provinces I found on the World Map, instead of spending my much-needed goods. Hope we see more of them. Maybe in our crafting station or as rewards in the Spire or Tournament (hint, hint).