• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Air Traders Voyage Event Discussion

Arkadia

so after being on the daily quests for a few days now, and burnt through my crystals yesterday, I have to say this event was much more fun then the last few.

I like the theme, the graphics, the chests, got most of the Ships :eek: :D, although there're only a couple that are really beneficial for an end-gamer.
Still I enjoyed the event, we had lots of fun discussing it in my FS, and a few of us collected and placed all or most of the buildings and ships we got :) so that in my opinion is an overall win! ;):)

what we have missed though, and would love to see them back in the prizes are the Speeders and the Wishing Wells
no more runes for grand prizes :rolleyes::oops:.... seriously

and plz keep the chests! i love the chests! :):):):p
no more blind poking and gazillion clicking o_O

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I like the theme, the graphics, the chests, got most of the Ships :eek: :D, although there're only a couple that are really beneficial for an end-gamer. Still I enjoyed the event, we had lots of fun discussing it in my FS, and a few of us collected and placed all or most of the buildings and ships we got :) so that in my opinion is an overall win! ;):)

I liked all the ships too, even though I did not bother to try for the culture-only ones. Also, being in chapter 16, the pop/culture ones were no good for me either because the pop was too low. I did grab three different ships: orc, amuni, and human, for their extra productions.

What we have missed though, and would love to see them back in the prizes are the Speeders and the Wishing Wells
no more runes for grand prizes :rolleyes::oops:.... seriously

Yes, I don't care if they replace the single rune shard or single relic with a 15 or 30-minute time booster, that would still be better for everyone except maybe players in the first couple of chapters who really need those shards or relics.

Also, if any of the rumors turn out to be true, Inno has developed a smaller replacement for the wishing well that does not last as many days and may not give as many diamonds, but who knows if it is real or when it might ever get added to the game.

Heronsglen

Hey there everyone,

A new event is coming up, so that means a new discussion thread has been started!
Be sure to check out the event announcement.

I look forward to reading what you all think about this event!
I love the graphics and the building prizes are very cool looking. Im dissappointed in the point values however. I was looking forward to replacing some of my old culture buildings with these new fun airships. Sadly, none of them surpass the value of the buildings I have won in past events. I would like to see an occassional amazing culture value building(s) that I could strive to win because I can actually use it and it would improve my city! I like the chest options but always look forward to winning time speeders...But there were NONE!!! Darn! Also dissappointing. The troup instants are nice but they are not really troupes I use..they are all the lower level troupes...how about some blossem mages, frogs, rangers...etc?
Anyway, keep up the good work on story line, graphics and overall event...but can you please work on prizes that are exciting and worthwhile to long time players please? We get bored easily!

Glimmerite

So the prize for today is confusing... the name says Fairy Ship, but the stats and picture are of the Woodelven Ship? Someone uploaded the wrong file...?

Other than that, I am loving this event. ;) I'm enjoying the look of the ships. Also enjoying the massive decrease in clicking... THANK YOU. I was starting to think the events were designed to make us all buy new mice or save up for carpal tunnel surgery. lol

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Yes, I don't care if they replace the single rune shard or single relic with a 15 or 30-minute time booster, that would still be better for everyone except maybe players in the first couple of chapters who really need those shards or relics.

Yeah I'd prefer small timers also.
but
If they did leave the relics in for new guys
They should have a system where the person could choose the type of relic.

sam767

Thumbs up for this event. At CH15, the set does not interest me. But everything else works. I like a less strenuous event because team spire is putting a lot of stress on my FS as we go for Gold.

BrinDarby

Yes Muck,
I took the advise... Im on task 114...
Yes, I got it.... when u win it, not when u open it....
Squad size is iffy, but I kinda get that cause I had to use 1 instant last week
and was dissapointed in what I recieved.

Next question ....
On Main Docks it shows ...... +### --- +### --- +1 --- +2.
The screen tho dosn't show an early collect for the KP part,
or even when it becomes avail.... So is it true I have to wait
the whole 48 hrs, to get the + of KP ?? And how will it display ??
( Duhh, I have all 5 set pieces connected correctly ).
Thanks in advance.
BrinD

Vysanthea

I've been enjoying this event. I'm happy to say that I have the whole setup and it's been helpful. I wish everything didn't take up so much space, though.

And apparently I hit the end of a quest line. So I have to wait, right now it says 8 1/2 hours. That's a bummer.

*Edit* I am really disappointed with the locked quests. I finally got a quest, only for it to take hours to complete then got locked out again for 15 hours. I was having fun up until now. :(

Last edited:

WolfSinger

I've taken a very leisurely approach to this event and I have won all of the set pieces and ships so far. I may be in chapter 16 but I LOVE the troop instants as I primarily use barracks troops in the tourney - of course I'm not chasing ranking points in the tourney - so don't need the really heavy hitters to get my normal 3200pts each week.

Not sure I will complete all 121 quests - but I'm happy with what I've done and with the stress free way I've played the event.

And yes -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep the chests

DeletedUser13313

I usually get 25 fuel crystals everyday around 10pm.. except today. Did anyone else find this to be the case?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It was a glitch at the end of the event on Beta. On the final two days we did not get the 25 crystals. They claimed on the Beta forum that this would be fixed in time for it to not happen on the Live servers also, but it looks like they were either wrong or forgot to fix it. So don't expect any tomorrow night on the final day of the event either.

DeletedUser13313

I wasn't paying attention when I was doing this event on the beta.. that is very disappointing to hear.

Vysanthea

I've just finished my 100th task and opened my 100th chest, quite pleased with that, but worried that I may not be able to get the Ferris Wheel as I'm nearly out of resources. The event has been a big drain on them, and with 2 massive Relic collecting sessions to come this could be a problem.

As of right now I can't see how many tasks I've completed because the task is locked for another 8 1/2 hours. This has been happening for the last few days and once a task opens it takes hours to complete. Did this happen to you? I am also concerned I won't get the ferris wheel because I'm running out of time. I am also bummed because I completed ch. 4 about half way through the event. I only need 1 more piece to have a complete ch. 5 set. But I'll never make it at this point.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
As of right now I can't see how many tasks I've completed because the task is locked for another 8 1/2 hours. This has been happening for the last few days and once a task opens it takes hours to complete. Did this happen to you? I am also concerned I won't get the ferris wheel because I'm running out of time. I am also bummed because I completed ch. 4 about half way through the event. I only need 1 more piece to have a complete ch. 5 set. But I'll never make it at this point.
You can still click on the tab and see the task list, even when it is locked. You just can't see what the next task will be.