• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Amuni are almost here!

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and elves,

Please use this thread for your feedback on our newest race, The Amuni! You can read the announcement here.

We would live to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
*Moderator hat off*

egyptian theme... Egyptian theme... EGYPTIAN THEME!!!!!

upload_2018-8-14_7-24-22.png

*Moderator hat on*
I better go be productive before I am fired.

edeba

I think you should tell us what time on the 16th we will get it. And I think everyone should go into work early.

7:26 a.m.
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 (GMT+2)
Time in Germany

It is going to be August 16th on German time, right?

Don't care, not doing it....just finished Elementals and I am done with the whole guest race thing....I am tired of wasting 15 of more expansions of my precious space for stuff I don't want, or like. And this whole sentient goods thing has gotten completely out of hand....I have never seen so many greedy people in my entire life and they should be ashamed of the trades they are putting up and you guys should put a stop to it. And more than just another stupid row of space would be nice, as a graphic artist I know its possible, but you guys probably won't do it.

DeletedUser

never mind- I found the info I needed. Thank you anyway....

have never seen so many greedy people
agreed! Why ppl think they can post one star trades
consistently with the belief the trades will be taken is beyond me. I will take trades from baby cities; they do need help getting off the ground, so those I don't mind helping..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

Don't care, not doing it....just finished Elementals and I am done with the whole guest race thing....I am tired of wasting 15 of more expansions of my precious space for stuff I don't want, or like. And this whole sentient goods thing has gotten completely out of hand....I have never seen so many greedy people in my entire life and they should be ashamed of the trades they are putting up and you guys should put a stop to it. And more than just another stupid row of space would be nice, as a graphic artist I know its possible, but you guys probably won't do it.
There is a middle ground between "stopping research progress" and "devoting 20 expansions to guest races." You can set up a guest race settlement that is smaller than the "recommended layouts" on GamersGems or elsewhere. You just progress slower through research. And that's fine, it just means stronger AWs.

As for the sentient good trades, seeing all these zero star trades is annoying. But if you just post what you need, I find it pretty quickly gets accepted.

DeletedUser

Where's you get this? I've been looking around and can't find it.
With the Amuni settling from August 16 on,

This was in the announcements
Not sure on time

There is a middle ground between "stopping research progress" and "devoting 20 expansions to guest races." You can set up a guest race settlement that is smaller than the "recommended layouts" on GamersGems or elsewhere. You just progress slower through research. And that's fine, it just means stronger AWs.

As for the sentient good trades, seeing all these zero star trades is annoying. But if you just post what you need, I find it pretty quickly gets accepted.
agreed, If you post a normal 2 star post it will greedily be picked up. Three stars will be gone sooner

DeletedUser

I think "greedily" here is used to mean "quickly" or "ravenously." Not a judgment in the normal context that greedy implies.
exactly tedious, quickly, hungry for a good trade among one stars ect.

I dunno how I missed that, blind moment? Is that a thing?:confused:
I have deaf moments....maybe its selective hearing???:D

Pheryll

Set Designer
For feedback, I am not sure why a wonder was given an attribute that does not improve when leveling up. Specifically I am looking at the Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood. The mana production does not seem to have a reason to cap it from level 1 at 15%, especially considering that polishing is needed, and that the mana buildings are low priority for polishing from how the mobile quick visit is set up. I do not think there are any other wonders that give a benefit that does not improve.

DeletedUser3602

I just had something really strange! I was looking at decay info for my inventory in the Main Hall. All the sudden the T6 items popped in o_O Silly Soap, Alloy Shrooms & Cosmic Bismuth. I'm quite sure it was a glitch. Oops! But interesting as a tease :D

I can still see the names in my Main Hall. Not the pictures though, the goods themselves look like green versions of the T3 goods. Interesting names indeed, :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm a bit disappointed that the Bath of Pleasures where there is finally a long awaited cat puts the neighbor helping hands on top of the cat. You could say it looks like it is being petted but I was looking forward to actually having cats so not liking this :(

On the other hand the Mercenary Camp is really well done IMO. The King Cobra is very cool :cool: