• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Apology Thread.

DeletedUser20709

If you're like me, you have an occasion where you maybe drink too much, or use too much of another substance, and do something stupid. If that's the case, you can come here and make a blanket apology, and all will be forgiven....at least that's the intent. If you burned those bridges to the ground, your on your own.

I'll start this off by saying I was a little tipsy last night, and may have acted out of character, and meant no harm. I APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM AS A WHOLE, and to any individual I may have wronged. I will endeavor to behave better, but no promises. I have a lot of demons. Not your burden to carry, but they get out once in a while and there is collateral damage. I apologize in advance for this. It's not easy being me. :D:D

DeletedUser20951

I'm fairly stressed out most of the time, despite compartmentalizing like a mofo, and when I get to drinking and make the mistake of interacting with anyone, the results tend to be less than ideal (I WILL VERBALLY ATTACK ANYTHING THAT MOVES).

I don't hold grudges, my house is made up of way too much glass for that and I simply have never had a taste for revenge of any sort (it's unhealthy, detrimental, and makes you feel worse about yourself, because it does make you a worse person), so there's no hard feelings on my part.

DeletedUser20709

I'm fairly stressed out most of the time, despite compartmentalizing like a mofo, and when I get to drinking and make the mistake of interacting with anyone, the results tend to be less than ideal (I WILL VERBALLY ATTACK ANYTHING THAT MOVES).

I don't hold grudges, my house is made up of way too much glass for that and I simply have never had a taste for revenge of any sort (it's unhealthy, detrimental, and makes you feel worse about yourself, because it does make you a worse person), so there's no hard feelings on my part.
Been there, done that. I appreciate you and your forgiving nature. It is not unnoticed.

I could get into the whole walk a mile in my shoes diatribe, but I always thought that was a cop out. You make your own decisions and carry that weight, for the rest of your life. I carry mine with pride, even if it hurts on occasion.

DeletedUser20951

Been there, done that. I appreciate you and your forgiving nature. It is not unnoticed.

I could get into the whole walk a mile in my shoes diatribe, but I always thought that was a cop out. You make your own decisions and carry that weight, for the rest of your life. I carry mine with pride, even if it hurts on occasion.
Oh yes, the urge to make excuses for bad behavior is as STRONG AS MITHRIL, ingrained in our DNA, and a total cop out, but that's the beauty of being somewhat evolved organisms; recognizing shortcomings and trying to mitigate 'em.

DeletedUser20912

Glad to see this kind of thing. I wan't wronged so I can't say I accept the apology (as that would be me talking offence to something that never happened to me and would be hypocritical) but I am glad that you care about your actions. Also why can't I find the like button?

DeletedUser20709

It's a Lounge post @tewinkel1 ...you cant gain any likes, but I appreciate your thought process. Thank you. :)

DeletedUser20396

I too like this. I am like Tewinkel1, I can't say I've been wronged on here, it's a very nice place, and everyone is very kind and helpful.

DeletedUser20709

Here's the situation where you wanna reach out and hug someone so bad...but you can't. Thank you @tewinkel1