• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The ashen Phoenix , how does it work at level 1 with 1% bonus

Matthias4433

can someone explain to this me , if you truly understand it , getting 40 points from a event quest for example plus 1 percent is still 0 , or is accumulative after a 100 points you get 1 point, if someone could explain it to me , it would be appreciated

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
If you haven't fed your White Chicken yet, look at the quest reward.. it will be in black. Feed it and then check. It comes up in green, indicating that the feeding effect is active. You should see a difference at that point. I never built mine until after the event was over and I evolved it to 10 before the next event took place. So, I never saw the 1% in effect.

Nerwa

With 1% (Stage 1) you get 1 additional currency item per quest. It rounds up so you always get something for each quest. 70+ extra currency items per event has made a surprising difference for me - just nudging me into the next prize slot in at least 1 world each event.