• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Bad Lands Looking for 1 Active Player

Geo Master

Hello. We are looking for one active player. We are a special fellowship. We look at ourselves as a family. Lots of great chats, a group effort in everything we do. Please take a look at The Bad Lands and read our description. If you are interested in joining our family, give me a shout and I will send out an invite. I hope I hear from you. GEO

Geo Master

Hi again.....We are low in gems and marble. We are a high ranked fellowship, however we are quite laid back. Please give us a try.

Portia319

Geo. Let me know if you need another player. In this world I have marble, silk, and gems. I would love to join you.

Geo Master

Portia, We are currently full, but I can put you on our waiting list. I will send you an email when a spot opens again. Thank for the responce.