• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Bastard Orphans Have An Opening!

Emilyee

If you are currently without a fellowship, or are thinking about making a change, we may be just the group for you!

We are a very active and friendly fellowship. Our top priority is to create a space to come and just hang out and enjoy the game. No pressure, no minimums. We do average 10 tournament chests a week and are now setting our sights on winning the silver trophy each week in the Spire. So, while we are laid back and relaxed about it, we get stuff done!

Some of us are chatty, some of us are silent, whatever your style is, it’s good with us.
Positive chat only, drama free zone. We visit Elvenar to play and escape the hassle of RL for a bit and respect that experience for all of us.

If you like to participate in the tournament, spire, adventures, and trader (or whatever you can if you have a younger city) we want to meet you!

Please reply here or message me in-game if you would like to find out more.

Sincerely,
Emilyee

Last edited:

Tulkasiradon

Hello,

I am currently a FS of one due to my previous FS had no activity. I ended up leaving that FS and have been looking for another one to join. I am an active player (daily, unless life happens) and am boosted in marble, silk, and gems. I currently play the tournaments for the items received from the rewards, and once production get going well enough, I will also be doing the Spire. I do concentrate on trading so will be actively reviewing the trader for any available trades for the goods I am boosted in. I am still only a chapter 2 city but will soon be able to progress into chapter 3. If there is still an opening, I will be interested in joining.

Tulkasiradon