• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Brothers' Grimm

Laochra

THE BROTHERS' GRIMM
A fiercely loyal group of warriors that aren't afraid to work together to take out all the shady characters of Ceravyn.
To keep the peace in the realm, we visit all members at least 3 times a week.
We check the trader each time we are active for any trades that we can take & we post 2- or 3-star trades only.
We also help out with tourneys, Spire & FAs as often as we can & we have a voluntary AW Club.
We have fun & leave all the drama at the door.
We welcome players of any rank!
Are you brave enough to be a Grimm???

upload_2019-10-21_19-42-44.png

Last edited:

Laochra

The Brothers' Grimm has had a long-term friend retire from the game & we find ourselves with an opening!
Please inquire/apply & we'll see if the Grimms could be a good fit for your city! :cool:

DeletedUser25492

Greetings Sir Hawthrone here
I am looking for a fellowship to be a part of. I understand you have a spot open , i would like to be a part of you're fellowship. I am an active player , i play everyday and i am am in other fellowships as well so i will be back n forth but there's one thing about it i am loyal to my teammates and my fellowships. I would like the chance to be a part of a awesome fellowship. I believe i would make you and this fellowship a good team player. I await you're reply Best regards Sir Hawthrone

DeletedUser25492

Laochra i am still trying to find Brothers Grimm could you please tell me what your banner looks and is your fellowship under a different name , i am still searching for it. I play on my phone. Are you in Ceravyn ? that's where im at
Hope to hear from you soon
Best regards Sir Hawthrone

DeletedUser25492

Laochra i am still trying to find Brothers Grimm could you please tell me what your banner looks and is your fellowship under a different name , i am still searching for it. I play on my phone. Are you in Ceravyn ? that's where im at
Hope to hear from you soon
Best regards Sir Hawthrone
Just need to know what you're banner looks like

Laochra

The Brothers' Grimm have an opening! We are seeking an active player boosted in Marble & Elixir. Please see the original post above to confirm if you could be our newest Grimm!
P.S. The first week of July, Grimm will be celebrating our 3rd birthday! All members receive a birthday gift (5AWKP)! :cool:
Please send a message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Laochra

Grimm is full once again!
If you think we could be a good fit for your city,
please send an in-game message to see if we can make room for you.
:cool:

Deleted User - 4684565

Laochra Sir Mackintosh here
I would like to be a part of Grimm's
I was a member of you're fellowship at one time I was Sir Hawthorne anyway I would greatly appreciate it if you had room
for one more

Deleted User - 4684565

I am trying to find you're fellowship I don't remember the name of it

Laochra

The Brothers' Grimm have openings for active players at any stage of the game (especially plank, silk & gem). We have busy, but voluntary AW Clubs, an active trader & currently our tourney average is 4-6 chests. We have gotten as high as 7 chests with no mandatory requirements. Several members enjoy participating in the Spire & the FA.
Our only steadfast rules: Visit all Grimms 3 times a week, help with trades as often as you can--2 & 3 stars only {3 stars recommended for cross trades} & leave all drama at the door. We have many long-term friends in our family, but we also heartily welcome newcomers.
It's good to be a Grimm!!!