• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Brothers Grimm

DeletedUser25492

Sir Hawthrone here
I have been trying to find The Brothers Grimm in the world Ceravyn. I just need to know what the banner looks like
If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it very much
Best regards Sir Hawthrone

Laochra

1586615431720.png

Laochra

Can anyone help a mobile player find our invitation? I do not know where to direct them. I was told that it would be found by clicking on the banner underneath their name, but I am not sure if they have found it.

Crow Last Elf

I'm not in your world. I do use mobile. When I was recruited, I selected the blue and brown fs banner (blue and brown shield) beside my avatar. Then selecting the "Requests" tab. And then selecting the green checkmark.

I was not notified in my mailbox, so @Sir Hawthrone may not know that you invited him. Perhaps send him a regular mail msg to ask him to check the fs banner.

Last edited:

Laochra

I'm not in your world. I do use mobile. When I was recruited, I selected the blue and brown fs banner (blue and brown shield) beside my avatar. Then selecting the "Requests" tab. And then selecting the green checkmark.

I was not notified in my mailbox, so @Sir Hawthrone may not know that you invited him. Perhaps send him a regular mail msg to ask him to check the fs banner.
Yes, we have. One of our FS friends is now corresponding with him, so hopefully he will be able to join us soon.