• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Builders - Recruiting a few new members

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas

The builders on Elcysandir is looking for a few new members (1~3) to fill out the ranks.
Currently Averaging 10 chest tourneys. And looking for a few new active players to contribute to that and to the FS.
No mandatory minimums but looking for active players; traders, neighborly help, events, etc. Pretty laid back FS but still trying to accomplish!

The Builders_06.jpg

The Builders_06_02.jpg

Tessren

I am looking for a new FS. I am a daily active player looking for a FS that can do 10 chests a week and has spire pushes. My boosts are planks, silk, and dust. In the Orcs chapter.
Currently in a FS that only does chest and spire pushes in FS adventures

Tess

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
The Builders_09.jpg

Bumping old thread.
The Builders are looking for 3-4 more players to fill out some recent vacancies. We are a 10 chest fs thats active in all events. But we manage to do so without required minimums. We are looking for active players willing to participate in all activities.
If interested, send an application, or contact me, Dominionofgod, in game. - I dont always check this area of the forums, so in game will get replied to much quicker.