• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

Mirai

Those are drone riders
Thank you! I have been looking for "what does that icon even MEAN?" And have been feeling a little lost: nothing in the wiki yet, nothing that tells me as a new (Ch 2) player what that building does. SO, I built it, yay... and now I know what will come of it, double yay.
Onward!

Mirai

You get a chance of obtaining them each time you run into some weird artifact thingie out in the shuffleboard

View attachment 12260

When hovering over such an item, you'd get something like below, which tells you what the "Daily Exclusive" is, how likely you're to get it, and how much longer it'll be offered before "today" ends

View attachment 12261

If you don't like what's being offered, you can click "Reroll" to change that Daily Exclusive to some other random item. It requires having collected at least five "Amuni Knowledge" items that day before you can do it. It doesn't consume the items; you simply have to have collected them that day before you're allowed to use that feature.

EDIT: If you're curious, I ended up getting the Supply Windfall 10% out of that chest :)
Thank you, I like learning these details (newbie here)

iamthouth

Tetris Master
View attachment 12261

If you don't like what's being offered, you can click "Reroll" to change that Daily Exclusive to some other random item. It requires having collected at least five "Amuni Knowledge" items that day before you can do it. It doesn't consume the items; you simply have to have collected them that day before you're allowed to use that feature.
So I could re-roll back to Amuni ships if I'm lucky (limit of 5 re-rolls)? And you are saying it won't cost me any Amuni Knowledge, I just have to have it on hand?
5rerolls.JPG

BrinDarby

So I could re-roll back to Amuni ships if I'm lucky (limit of 5 re-rolls)? And you are saying it won't cost me any Amuni Knowledge, I just have to have it on hand?
every tablet you pick up, adds 1 to the reroll meter...
when it hits 5, you can use it... if it fills up again, you
can use it again..... there is no 5 limit.

I'm not sure what is available on reroll, but its possible.

Mirai

So I have a new task today to "make a good amount of Basic Standard Goods" - what on Earth is THAT? It won't count my factory made supplies of 5-minute goods, my 15-minute goods, nor my 1-hour goods; currently have 3-hour goods going in my factories, but is there some other kind of good that goes by that name of a thing?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Workshops make supplies, not goods. Supplies are used to make goods in the factories.
Over the last 2 years I helped grow 2 different starter fellowships to 10 chest/silver spire status. And over the course of this, I mentored *MANY* new players. One thing I realized quickly is that newbies often do not grasp the difference between supplies/goods. Or if they do realize the difference, they still do not clearly communicate it sometimes. For example, new players might post a message saying they have trades posted because they need supplies for the tournament. LOL. I've learned to always clarify this difference when giving advice to newer players.

Myne

Oh Wise One
Over the last 2 years I helped grow 2 different starter fellowships to 10 chest/silver spire status. And over the course of this, I mentored *MANY* new players. One thing I realized quickly is that newbies often do not grasp the difference between supplies/goods. Or if they do realize the difference, they still do not clearly communicate it sometimes. For example, new players might post a message saying they have trades posted because they need supplies for the tournament. LOL. I've learned to always clarify this difference when giving advice to newer players.

Verbage and "lingo" is a stumbling block for many early level players. Heck, I have trouble still sometimes.

Zoof

View attachment 12264
Perhaps I should've clarified. Once you've collected five Amuni Knowledge for that day (the counter resets each day and on each reroll attempt), you may reroll for free. Or, you could spend the suggested diamonds to reroll anyway. I do not recommend spending diamonds for that. Unless you enjoy spending the IRL big bucks and can freely spend. Once you reroll, you'll need to collect five more Amuni Knowledge to do another free reroll. I'm unaware of any limits aside from being able to actually collect the artifacts needed to continue rerolling.

every tablet you pick up, adds 1 to the reroll meter...
when it hits 5, you can use it... if it fills up again, you
can use it again..... there is no 5 limit.

I'm not sure what is available on reroll, but its possible.

IIRC, the prize pool is any Daily Exclusive that was and will be offered for this event.

Amanirenas

Perhaps my perspective has altered in the years I've been playing, but does anyone else imagine that the amount of quests requiring unavoidable 'encounters' (specifically, of non-Tournament variety) has increased significantly? I understand that event quests have been re-balanced, but my opinion is that current "balance" is a bit skewed (IF a player seeks all of the event building upgrades, anyway). Again, just my humble opinion.

Tehya1

Perhaps my perspective has altered in the years I've been playing, but does anyone else imagine that the amount of quests requiring unavoidable 'encounters' (specifically, of non-Tournament variety) has increased significantly? I understand that event quests have been re-balanced, but my opinion is that current "balance" is a bit skewed (IF a player seeks all of the event building upgrades, anyway). Again, just my humble opinion.
I don't know how things were before I started playing last September, but those requests requiring encounters are so boring in addition to being a pita for small players who feel pressured to over scout and for players who have long scouting times.
GR10_AW1_Runeshard.png

Count Rupert

It's not just the encounters that are a problem with small cities. It's that many of the quests have no scale so the small cities are expected to do the same quest a chapter 19 city is asked to do. For example my chapter 2 city is supposed to be able to collect 15 vision vapors. Only it has no spell fragments. It can't do spire yet, so no fragments available there and it doesn't yet have many items it can disenchant to get enough of them to get 15 vision vapors. Only thing left is to spend diamonds. Not that would help all that much since the quest after this requires making 2 CC and it's out of one of the relics needed to make them. It's event is pretty much over.

Tehya1

Okay, I will buy the stash outposts from now on. I Bought the outpost in 3 cities, didn't in 2. I am on the same quest in four of those cities. In the three that have the outposts, I am working on getting the last artifact. In the one that is on the same quest with those three cities, I am working on the second to last artifact, and probably won't get the final one. Since it is the same quest in all four cities, the smaller fourth city kept up with quests, but the stash outpost made the difference in those other three cities.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Okay, I will buy the stash outposts from now on. I Bought the outpost in 3 cities, didn't in 2. I am on the same quest in four of those cities. In the three that have the outposts, I am working on getting the last artifact. In the one that is on the same quest with those three cities, I am working on the second to last artifact, and probably won't get the final one. Since it is the same quest in all four cities, the smaller fourth city kept up with quests, but the stash outpost made the difference in those other three cities.

That is a lot of money to get one in each city. If you buy in all 5, that is something like $40 or $50? What would $50 worth of diamonds do instead? Plus consider what your fellowships plan to do in the FA to decide which cities need the artifacts from the event more than FA.

BrinDarby

It's that many of the quests have no scale
The majority of tasks do NOT scale
a CH 1-2 player should not have any "reg or spire" encounters,
those should be "reg or tourn" encounters .... for example ....

Its not that the devs can't achieve this, but it takes effort.....
effort costs time , and time is money .... therefore due to
cost cutting measures and/or lazy/inexperienced coding
we have the current tasks ...... totally unfair to ALL players.

Tehya1

That is a lot of money to get one in each city. If you buy in all 5, that is something like $40 or $50? What would $50 worth of diamonds do instead? Plus consider what your fellowships plan to do in the FA to decide which cities need the artifacts from the event more than FA.
The outpost is 7.99 I think, so I spent $24 for three cities. I bought them because of what happened in the winter and Fr events. I was not able to get the last artifact or the last building, and it was frustrating.

As for the diamonds, 50 bucks is 10 per city, so they won't go too far when you consider that the lowest flash sale package was 10 for 400 in the Fr. I don't know how much currency you get for that in this format. I think a few people calculated the outposts vs diamonds during the Fr event, and the outposts were cheaper.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The outpost is 7.99 I think, so I spent $24 for three cities. I bought them because of what happened in the winter and Fr events. I was not able to get the last artifact or the last building, and it was frustrating.

As for the diamonds, 50 bucks is 10 per city, so they won't go too far when you consider that the lowest flash sale package was 10 for 400 in the Fr. I don't know how much currency you get for that in this format. I think a few people calculated the outposts vs diamonds during the Fr event, and the outposts were cheaper.

In an extra long event like the Winter one, at about 33 days instead of 23, the outpost is better than buying currency with diamonds, and in an event that has a set and not artifacts, it would be better too. But any event that has an FA after it with more artifacts, the outpost is a lot less necessary.