• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
The link opens in Google Sheets for me, on my iPad. Tap the 3 dots at the top right. Select “share and export” then select “make a copy”. It’s saved as “Copy of 2022.2.3 Buried City by TomatoeHu”. You may edit the copy as much as you like, and even rename it.

Open the “Copy of 2022.2.3 Buried City by TomatoeHu”. Tap the 3 dots at the top right. Select “share and export” then select “print”.

Fynn aPillanori

So, what happened to the information that we used to see in Elven Gems about events? All the people in my Fellowship counted on that not only to plan, but also to know what the daily prizes would be to know when to save or use points. It's like we have been cast back into the old event days of groping in the dark and hoping for something good. I've played since the early weeks of this game, and I dislike the throwback. What do others think?

DeletedUser26654

Another unfinishable event unless you spend hard-earned diamonds. Doesn't help that Elven Gems seems to have bit the dust forever.... And, it was bad enough I only received 100 of whatever came in my email at the start of the event, not ever getting anything for the other account. Now nothing showed in my mailbox for even the one. Did anyone get 100 donkeys in their email to start this?
Game's beginning to get somewhat dull.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrinDarby

yet again "drops" that blend in to the background...

Com'on Inno, quit ruin'n our eyesight
1645532307108.png
GR12_AW2_Runeshard.png

even @ 100% , they are hard to see, as usuall .....

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Has anyone else had a problem with the email gift? I went to my email the minute the event started this morning, and the link to get the gift just sends me to the game, but doesn't actually give me anything. My AM on Thornwood had the same thing happen. :(

Hmmm ... I just realized that email was from January 18. But why would they send an email and tell you to collect your gift on an event that wasn't going to happen for a month? That makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Gkyr

Chef
Just F.Y.I., the Elven Ship is one of the best coin producers per tile. This may be most useful to early-mid chapter players who want to start replacing residences with pathless residence bldgs (ie, Gob Gift Shop, Unexpected Morning) and want to compensate for lower coin productions.

Dadnaz

Amuni Ships are one of the best seeds producing buildings in the game, so if you need extra seeds, that's what you need. Human ships are very good mana producers and Amuni bar is good for tier 1 sentient (as Henroo wrote). Some good buildings in this event.
Good luck to everyone digging, that's the hard part!

DeletedUser26654

Has anyone else had a problem with the email gift? I went to my email the minute the event started this morning, and the link to get the gift just sends me to the game, but doesn't actually give me anything. My AM on Thornwood had the same thing happen. :(

Hmmm ... I just realized that email was from January 18. But why would they send an email and tell you to collect your gift on an event that wasn't going to happen for a month? That makes no sense to me.
I didn't even get an email. First time for this account. The other one gives me nada and I am signed up...
UPDATE:
It seems they automatically started us off with 50 donkeys as we opened our games, then, we got the daily ones. Or, am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lemon Wren

NGL, I hated the Misty Forest rigamarole (do quests, save currency to get a better per unit cost on digging mats, then dig for prizes) and considering how difficult it was to get a fully evolved building in the last event, I'm feeling pretty demotivated on this one. Plus, I agree with an earlier commenter - I don't love the look of the buildings.

linronhan

So, what happened to the information that we used to see in Elven Gems about events? All the people in my Fellowship counted on that not only to plan, but also to know what the daily prizes would be to know when to save or use points. It's like we have been cast back into the old event days of groping in the dark and hoping for something good. I've played since the early weeks of this game, and I dislike the throwback. What do others think?
I read from an ealier even they don't have staff

linronhan

NGL, I hated the Misty Forest rigamarole (do quests, save currency to get a better per unit cost on digging mats, then dig for prizes) and considering how difficult it was to get a fully evolved building in the last event, I'm feeling pretty demotivated on this one. Plus, I agree with an earlier commenter - I don't love the look of the buildings.
agree, least fav

TomatoeHu

Sheets of Color
Event themes are always reused as well as event mechanics. We've seen a Sorcerer's "something" every year, Phoenix "something" event every year, Misty Forest etc, and these event themes always reuse the same mechanics. We get the shuffle for Christmas, this sand version for this and the misty forest halloween event event, The sorcerer event's always has the wizard walking across the plains. Then there is the constellation and chests Fall event. You will get used to the variations, not all speak to every player but they do help keep your events from feeling like a rinse and repeat.

This game mechanic can become less tedious by watching the videos, feeling more successful at this style of event can make you less frustrated and enjoy it more. I recommend a few videos on my quest list, iDavis and Soggy have done a great job showing and explaining. If there are other video links you want to send me by inbox, i will add them to the quest list for others to be helped.