• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Buried City

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got one each of the tools for the board
One of each would have been better than 2 shovels. I think they were sending out random gifts this time to see which incentive worked. They probably knew I would still play even if they sent me ... um ... oh well. :p

Flashfyre

Does anyone think it's going to be easier to hit the "magic" 260 points to get a fully-evolved building without spending diamonds/cash to do so? I ask this because I notice we are getting 2 artifacts and 400 donkeys as milestones, which seems like a big help. And the progression through the map seems better than the last event of this style ( Misty Forest ).

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Does anyone think it's going to be easier to hit the "magic" 260 points to get a fully-evolved building without spending diamonds/cash to do so? I ask this because I notice we are getting 2 artifacts and 400 donkeys as milestones, which seems like a big help. And the progression through the map seems better than the last event of this style ( Misty Forest ).
Yeah see my post above, I have 9 Artifacts on Beta and am hoping for the 2nd base.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

It will still come down to luck at finding the tablets and luck for the path you are given as you move to the right, as that is not the same for every player. Last night in my Beta fellowship, myself and another member were in the exact same spot for completing the final quest and having about 500 provisions left to spend, except I only needed 17 tablets to complete the 9th artifact, while he still needed 29 tablets. That is a 12 tablet difference because of the randomness of finding the tablets, or maybe because he explored all the corners, rather than continuing moving to the right.

OIM20

Typo in pop-up message today:

Buried City typo.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
My Beta results: I spent 500 stored :diamond: for 100 donkeys in order to purchase a last 420 package. I got the 2nd base (good thing, because I changed chapters right at the end of the event); I logged in frequently and picked up a lot of provisions. I didn't manage to hang on to Gold League, but did finish Silver. I logged in 25 minutes before the end, so here are the Beta League numbers:
Iron League 98
Bronze League 224
Silver League 262
Gold League 287

PixieFire

Please use this thread to tell us what you think about the Buried City Event.
This Buried City event is a huge disappointment. It takes major resources to get worthwhile rewards and THEY are few and far between. The buildings are a disappointment and they are not interesting enough to pursue. This event is just boring, boring, boring. I'll play what points I get but it's nothing to be excited about.

Yogi Dave

Solve Encounters and / or Solve Spire Encounters ...
This is the new quest just hours after the Spire *finishes* for the week??
It's common for that to be the case and also occurs with the tourney ones. I'm just going to wait until the spire opens tomorrow. Those used to bother me, but meh, no longer. They now give me a wry smile.

Tehya1

olve Encounters and / or Solve Spire Encounters ...
This is the new quest just hours after the Spire *finishes* for the week??
That bugged me too until I realized that people reach quests at different times, Until you get to the lock outs, the quests can fall on any day depending on where you are in the quest line. Even the dailies vary based on when you reach the lockouts.

Mirai

New player, on Chapter II, and I'm pleased with the buildings and gifts I'm finding, which put me in a nice situation with Culture points. I seem to be gathering enough supplies to head in about every other day. So for a first event of this kind for a low level beginner in this game, it's a good taste and useful. Thank You!

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Honestly, I will be upset if I ONLY get 260 points. I did very well in both previous Misty Forest events and easily won a 2nd base in each of them. And that is my goal for this event. You win the 2nd base at 280, so that is my goal.