• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Discussion The Cauldron - Discussion Thread

hoopity

To whomever made the Cauldron Recipe Maker (@Silly Bubbles ?) I added a couple tweaks to my copy of the sheet to make it a little easier to use. I'm happy to help implement them if you feel they're worthy. The first is conditional formatting to highlight the cell for the Next recommended ingredient -- much faster to use. The second is table to the right that populates the ordered results to make it a little simpler to read them and apply them in-game.

1694202889904.png

PS. Is this still the best calculator to use? The one from @Katwick gives me seizures :)

elvenbee

To whomever made the Cauldron Recipe Maker (@Silly Bubbles ?) I added a couple tweaks to my copy of the sheet to make it a little easier to use. I'm happy to help implement them if you feel they're worthy. The first is conditional formatting to highlight the cell for the Next recommended ingredient -- much faster to use. The second is table to the right that populates the ordered results to make it a little simpler to read them and apply them in-game.

View attachment 16572

PS. Is this still the best calculator to use? The one from @Katwick gives me seizures :)
It’s the one I use every week and I love it:) makes the process easy and quick without having to fiddle around with the ingredients myself