• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Consortium 12 Fellowships from which to choose.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The Consortium is a group of 12 fellowships working together to ensure all players on Khelonaar (and soon other worlds), have a vibrant and active fellowship in which to play. Our fellowships are all fully active (no more than 2 non-active players allowed on the roster), and ready to take you in. Covering the range from "casual and laid back" to "seriously competitive" we have a fellowship for you! Let me know what you want and I'll make a recommendation or two. Or go to our Facebook page and peruse the descriptions of each. "The Consortium Fellowships" is our name there.

AND, if you are a fellowship on Khelonaar or another world, and are interested in what we do and how we do it, talk to me. We have placed about 50 individuals in the last two months, and managed 3 mergers so that most of our 12 are full or nearly so. Which is why our group keeps growing, I suppose.

AJ