• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Constructs!

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and elves,

Please use this thread for your feedback on our newest race, The Constructs! You can read the announcement here.

We would love to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6085

Does anybody have a quest list? Hoping someone who is also on Beta has it.

I feel certain Gems of Knowledge will have it. They also have possible layouts of the set buildings - core and its islands.

Edit: Oops. My apologies. They do not have the list. They do have a preview: https://elvengems.com/constructs-preview/

I will check my Beta city to see if I can find a list of the constructs quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6085

1. Produce 20 Simple Tools [15 m]
  2. Deliver 20000 Divine Seeds
  3. Train a mighty amount of Units (10170)
  4. Buy 3 Knowledge Points
  5. Collect 8000000 Coins
  6. Unlock the Port of the Central Island
  7. Spend 5 Knowledge Points
  8. Collect 10000 [All of Tier 3]
  9. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 4 or higher
  10. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 8 or higher / Gain 8 Relics
  11. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 12 or higher / Unlock Advanced Trader 3
  12. Upgrade your Trader to level 5 / Place 5 Trade Offers /Accept 5 Trade Offers
  13. Collect 15000 Seeds / Collect 20000 Elixir
  14. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 16 or higher / Research Traditional Elixir Manufactory Upgrades

Does anybody have a quest list? Hoping someone who is also on Beta has it.

This is the most I could find. That's all they have so far.

DeletedUser1016

Good to see a new chapter/challenges. Hope Inno continues adding to the game
Hmmm...I just listened to Timon's video and his conclusion was interesting to say the least. Timon stated: "I will stay in close contact with the Elvenar team and I will continue to play the game", "....and rather excited to see how the Elvenar story continues here on.", "....and I can start sharing news about my new project."

Timon's ending comments are all very "cryptic", but it sounds like the future of this game is uncertain base on his video conclusion, and perhaps Chapter 14 may be the conclusion of the game as we know it. It's a good place to end since all the manufactories now produce sentient goods, all they need to do is release the last three [3] premium expansions so that the entire grid is available. I presume all the other features, such as events, FA's, etc will need to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Hmmm...I just listened to Timon's video and his conclusion was interesting to say the least. Timon stated: "I will stay in close contact with the Elvenar team and I will continue to play the game", "....and rather excited to see how the Elvenar story continues here on.", "....and I can start sharing news about my new project."

Timon's ending comments are all very "cryptic", but it sounds like the future of this game is uncertain base on his video conclusion, and perhaps Chapter 14 may be the conclusion of the game as we know it. It's a good place to end since all the manufactories now produce sentient goods, all they need to do is release the last three [3] premium expansions so that the entire grid is available. I presume all the other features, such as events, FA's, etc will need to continue.

I went back and listened to the video a few times. I don't get the same message from Timon that you did. Sadly, I took it as Timon is moving on to something else but he did say that he will stay in touch with the Elvenar team. The next time he sees us part sounded more to me like he is moving on to a new game maybe? Or something else? IDK but Timon definitely referred to future developments in Elvenar so I am not under the impression Elvenar is going anywhere. If nothing else, it makes no sense to save 2 expansion for most people to never be able to use even with all premium expansions bought.

The big question I came away with was whether they are going to have a connection to where the Constructs are coming from. Seems to me he also hinted at that and they have said they were looking for ways to have some connection to a game expansion. Only time will tell.

I am sorry to see Timon go :( It has always seemed to me like he knows more than anybody on the development side, or at least most, about this game.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Do the 2 new premium expansions and 1 tech expansion In chapter 14 not make a full grid?

I looked at the wiki as soon as they updated it and I guess they didn't update the premium expansions. I was honestly shocked they didn't want the $ for added premium expansions. Sounds like they did :) I still do not think Timon said anything that makes me think this game is ending. I just think he is transitioning to something else :(

Not sure how I'm gonna tackle this one. I might've gotten irresponsibly carried away with filling in my Amuni space after I got rid of their buildings. Tough decisions ahead for me!

I did the same :rolleyes: I have planned it out in Elven Architect and it isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I already sold off culture and culture/pop with a couple to go with later building upgrades. Then I just have to take my boosted back to same count I had for a very long time until after Amuni. Last, I have to sell off 2 magic workshops :eek: I always have excess supplies now so if I sell off 3 boosted that will only increase. Time to bite the bullet. For this chapter we need T4 & T5 so it is the only thing that makes practical sense.

My 1 disappointment is that I cannot put out the Valentines house :( I have 2 from prior years that I will not sell because of my Wedding Anniversary :D

@SoggyShorts Any idea why ElvenStats would show -34K pop when I only took it down to -6K pop?

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The Constructs is now in Wiki :

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Constructs

51974109_10213411236935997_510952021319221248_n.jpg

For screenshots of the Tech Tree researches, Culture Buildings and Settlement, see here:

https://tinyurl.com/ycceod5h

You are welcome to share this link with your friends.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
This is such a let down :( Can't really do anything until I can upgrade houses. They could have at least made that next after the first one so there would actually be something to do. In my opinion they made the magic houses less valuable now that they can't be upgraded when you open the chapter