• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Contest

DeletedUser43

It is such a shame they didn't tell people what the real rewards from the contest would be...or not be. A little information and people didn't need to be disappointed. I'm so sorry Hawkeye.

DeletedUser627

Of course, I didn't get any runes from the contest as I hadn't researched the ancient wonders yet--so I didn't get squat from it.

I believe the Moderator said that the Runes would be awarded regardless of research status. They've been good about correcting this via a support ticket. Good luck!

DeletedUser2753

Look in the run shard overview, they gave me 8 wrong shards, I had before and after snapshots of this plus a snapshot of the Awsome screen and Ælfwine's quote. The only thing I wish i had caught was the mouse-over of the shard icons awesome winner screen and final 17 quest screen both showing the promised shards, but everyone was promised the 4 each of two lowest AW shrards.