• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The cost of Arcane Residue

mikeledo

The current prize situation makes diamond spending a thing of the past for me. Back when they offered the grand prize from the previous event, it was more tempting. As long as folks are spending tons of diamonds for the current prizes, it won't change.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Saying that the "average" fellowship member can do two recipes per MA turnaround is arbitrary (as it must be, of course ... any calculations that assume what people can do must be arbitrary, so I'm not picking on that. I'm just clarifying.) Before an FA, I save up tons of time instants and ccs so that I can do more than that ... sometimes all five recipes, but not if they require blueprints or shards. So it will always average less than max, but I think I get pretty close and I don't miss one at night, either, since I reset my MA to correspond to my schedule. Based on my own performance and the performance of my team, I know that no fs would ever have to spend a dime to reach the top spot. Although it's a good thing that not every member is like me, since I'm weak on blacksmiths and we have one member who churns them out nonstop. Overall, though, we have the perfect mix of players, and every single one of them is active in the FA. That is the key, I think ... assembling a team that will go all out and are willing to destroy their stash of time instants and ccs. My AM is great at finding such people.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
arcanes will kill me now. gems is my CC relic, i'm down to less than 1/5 of my others (200 vs 1000ish). I only make CC's. yes, people say the relics will balance out. NO, not for me, i will always be low in gems now and going all out on arcane residues won't be as possible as before.
Yes, the relics are the big problem. I don't know how it will be when the new tournament rules are in place, but I know that when the relics needed for cc came around in the tourney, I always did at least 35-40 provinces. Now that's going to be kind of hard to plan for. :(