• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The courts in The land of the Fae

DeletedUser

A suggestion, I read a lot of romantic Fantasy involving the various different races of other realms.

So far I've seen no indication of the courts, winter, spring, summer, and fall. As well as shadow court and the Court of the Light.
What are the opportunities for them too start here? It does take this game to a different level.

Have you thought of the different planes of reality as well. a bit of research can help expand.

Wren

DeletedUser61

If you look at the September InnoGames YouTube promo,
and study the chart that's at 1:45 into the video,
you will note that the 5 Most Wanted Guest Races includes:
  • Wood Elves at 54%
  • Fairies at 48%
Dwarves didn't even make the list, but we have Dwarves anyway, so your guess is as good as mine BUT, if Fairies DO show up as one of our future guest races, then Fae Courts may well be a core concept. I found a good article at https://arshae.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/on-the-fae-court-system-or-which-fae-is-which/ and rather enjoyed reading it. The Fae Courts are an interesting concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reality of Elven (Fae) and humanity are two different races and in the concept of how the game-masters have created this land is such that Humans are seen as being soft not structured or a controlled demeanor. There is s difference, I think possible that they are waiting for someone to bring forth the unique difference