• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Dark Age of Elvenar

DeletedUser12423

Many of us seen this coming, and it finally happened.
This is what happens when moderators play favorites,
and big guilds squish little guilds. It's nothing new. It
happens all the time in other game worlds. But I was
hoping it did not happen to Elvenar. Unfortunately, it
has. Rest in peace, Elvenar.

-Ironman Rob

DeletedUser20332

I'm new to Elvenar and playing games period. Can you elaborate a little more.

DeletedUser20332

Do the Moderaters play favorites? If so I'm pretty good at pychology, behavior modification or the science of behavior. I used to sale cars uder an old oak tree while sitting in a golf cart. Never failed, if I was outside and it was raining, I'd 2 cars every 2 hours. I'll let you guess why?

DeletedUser20332

He hasn't logged in since April 5th, so probably not.
Do the Moderaters play favorites? If so I'm pretty good at pychology, behavior modification or the science of behavior. I used to sale cars uder an old oak tree while sitting in a golf cart. Never failed, if I was outside and it was raining, I'd 2 cars every 2 hours. I'll let you guess why?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I haven't seen any significant indication of favoritism. The Moderators are human, and sometimes their judgement is imperfect, as all humans are. People who become angry because they don't like something rarely manage to see the balance.

DeletedUser20332

I haven't seen any significant indication of favoritism. The Moderators are human, and sometimes their judgement is imperfect, as all humans are. People who become angry because they don't like something rarely manage to see the balance.
I was just wondering. Unless a moderator can give free stuff then I can't really see where favortism could even have a place.

DeletedUser20332

I have 1 .Acient Wonder. Up in the left side top corner is a question mark and then ×8. What does that mean? I have a mobile app in the latest update it said that you place any building from goods or inventory no matter where you are in research. I can not. The update said I can visit my neighbors. I can not. I must be skipping a step in both instances? Please help me.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
According to the play store Elvenar hasn't been updated since Jan 8 for the U.S. market, so the latest version is 1.70.0

Visiting neighbours is due in 1.71. That will likely deploy soon, but apparently not yet

DeletedUser24112

Many of us seen this coming, and it finally happened.
This is what happens when moderators play favorites,
and big guilds squish little guilds. It's nothing new. It
happens all the time in other game worlds. But I was
hoping it did not happen to Elvenar. Unfortunately, it
has. Rest in peace, Elvenar.

-Ironman Rob
My make-believe data chip, places Elvenar before the stone age when they began keeping track with each clockwork.

GlamDoll

This is what happens when moderators play favorites

Nah, it's something else, entirely...but, I fail to see it as any type of favoritism. However, to be fair, who knows? I do not have an insider's view. As far as I know, we are all in this mess together!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ironman's been gone for nearly two years, and there was a great deal of angst and deleted messages involved.