• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Dragon's Elements - recruiting!

Elorendil

Looking for a fun fellowship that helps each other, but still knows we all have a life outside the game? Check out The Dragon's Elements! We are mostly daily players getting a blue print weekly. We are achieving silver in the spire every week and gold every 3 weeks. We have KP Swap threads active and we participate in the Fellowship Adventures. We have a drama free group of super friendly people who are here to excel and help one another. Come join us!

*Minimum 4 times a week neighborly help, but most are daily players.
*2-3 star trades only unless you need help, then message a mage
*Extended absence message any mage and put return date in town name. Any absence from play for more than 4 weeks you will be removed but free to apply back when you are able to play.
*Tournament participation is required in every 3rd tournament with a minimum 1500 points.. Non-mandatory are minimum 1000 points.

Message Elorendil if you are interested, or apply to our fellowship!

Joinludington

I am looking for a new fellowship. I am a daily player and participate in all events. Unfortunately, the FA I am in has fell apart. I would like to complete the spire and tourney I am doing now to help those left still in my current FA, but if you are still looking for an active player, please message me. Thank you.