• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Elementals - sneak peep at the Tech Tree and the Buildings

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
The new chapter XII Guest Race is here in Beta World – and will appear in the Live Servers soon
It appears that we will need to build and upgrade more non-boosted Tier One Manufactories - in order to produce a fourth boosted type which produces 'Sentient Goods'.

Here is a sneak peep at what you can expect!
:)

Please give the video a like and subscribe on YouTube - If you would like to be notified of similar breaking news!

Here is the link to our Event Note – which is as yet still under construction while we figure out the intricacies of a tricky chapter.
But there is more than enough there already to be worth taking a peep! Screenshots of the Tech Tree and all 30 of the Researches, the 10 new Culture buildings and the 7 Settlement buildings – and a lot more!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...leaf/the-elementals-is-here/1980488912206487/

Last edited:

DeletedUser5800

You are getting a 4th boost and need to make a 4th type of boosted factory.
...and it seems like unless you have been setting for a while building up a massive seed surplus it's just going to be A Manufactory... not 'manufactories'... or you'll just be waiting on seeds all the time.
...and 'More'? Who was already building some?... if they were they probably don't pay attention to anything here. ;)

DeletedUser3534

I've actually built 3 lv23 T4 buildings while waiting but, there is no way to gain enough seeds to support them.. Well,,, it gave me something to do lol

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've actually built 3 lv23 T4 buildings while waiting but, there is no way to gain enough seeds to support them.. Well,,, it gave me something to do lol
The spoiler hint we got a few weeks ago did say "Build several", which is more than 3 imo. It just didn't mention that you should also upgrade 16 wonders to level 25, and clear 2,000 provinces to get the seeds to run "several";)

The Unbeliever

The spoiler hint we got a few weeks ago did say "Build several", which is more than 3 imo. It just didn't mention that you should also upgrade 16 wonders to level 25, and clear 2,000 provinces to get the seeds to run "several";)
C'mon Soggy, those are just like, you know, "details".

Who's *really* concerned about such insignificantly minor little things like that?! :p

DeletedUser5800

You're way overthinking it, there is a far easier work around than that... ;);)
upload_2018-1-23_16-58-2.png

Mykan

Oh Wise One

Isn't the likely scenario we will get seed producing event buildings in a few months :p:rolleyes:

This race seems more involved then previous ones. At some point someone will "solve" it for those still yet to get there.

DeletedUser1108

The new chapter XII Guest Race is here in Beta World – and will appear in the Live Servers soon
It appears that we will need to build and upgrade more non-boosted Tier One Manufactories - in order to produce a fourth boosted type which produces 'Sentient Goods'.

Here is a sneak peep at what you can expect!
:)

Please give the video a like and subscribe on YouTube - If you would like to be notified of similar breaking news!

Here is the link to our Event Note – which is as yet still under construction while we figure out the intricacies of a tricky chapter.
But there is more than enough there already to be worth taking a peep! Screenshots of the Tech Tree and all 30 of the Researches, the 10 new Culture buildings and the 7 Settlement buildings – and a lot more!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...leaf/the-elementals-is-here/1980488912206487/
I have accepted the idea that 4 of my 8 Marble factories (23) will be replaced by 4 Steels (Already 23), I'll hang on to the marbles, until the settlement demands otherwise...I have room to play with for a while...not enough it appears, sacrifice will be called for...it's what makes it hard and what keeps us playing even when we are ...annoyed.