• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Elite Hand of Tesla is seeking new members

I am Inspector 12, Arch Mage of The Elite Hand of Tesla. We have, at present, 2 openings in our fellowship, with a few more to be opened soon. We are seeking active players the are looking to grow. We are an active group in the weekly tournaments, usually reaching the 5th Chest level every week. Our rules are few: fair trades, polite communications, daily visits are not required, but we encourage a minimum of 4 visits per week, participation in the weekly tournaments is also not required, but again it is recommended and encouraged.
We are especially seeking players that are boosted in Steel, Crystal and Elixir. If you have any of these boosted goods and some experience in playing the game please check out our mission statement and post an application. If you have any questions you can contact me directly.

Additional requirement: Aspirants should have Tiers 1, 2 and 3 boosted goods buildings built. Even if your boosted goods don't meet what we are looking for.

I am Inspector 12, Arch Mage of The Elite Hand of Tesla. We have, at present, 3 openings in our fellowship. We are seeking active players that are looking to grow. We are an active group in the weekly tournaments, usually reaching the 6th or 7th Chest level every week. Our rules are few: fair trades, polite communications, a minimum of 4 visits per week, participation in the weekly tournament is mandatory.
We are especially seeking players that are boosted in Steel, Scrolls or Elixir. If you have any of these boosted goods and experience in playing the game please check out our mission statement and post an application. If you have any questions you can contact me directly.