• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Elvenar Chapter - Reducing Academies after building Atelier, Agriculture & Factory?

DeepTerminal

Just want to double check:

When you start Chapter 15 (The Elvenar), you should build as many Academies as possible (8 at most) to produce Ideas and Workforce.
Once you unlock those 3 research that require Ideas and Workforce, is it okay to sell off some Academies to make space for Atelier, Agriculture & Factory?

I'm pretty sure that after those 3 research, Ideas and Workforce are only required to produce the 2nd tier settlement goods. Is this correct?

According to my calculation, reducing 8 academies to 4 is enough to sustain 2 sets of Atelier, Agriculture & Factory. I just want to make sure that Ideas and Workforce are not required for anything else, so extra Academies are indeed useless.

Thanks.