• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Elvenar!

DeletedUser2870

Major determinant of time spent in this chapter will be your willingness to dump a lot of Portal Profits in the second half of the chapter. If you want to produce all the research goods naturally (i.e. without PPs), you may find out that this will be your bottleneck and not sentient production. Also, you may not have enough orcs production for inputs.
Not for me. The PP instants I have in abundance. The sentient good demands are definitely the bottleneck.
I have right now 3T6 factories at lvl 27 and have started on a 4th, but that will take a week or 2 since I'm only going to use some timeboosters on it when it fits my schedule. But even with those 3 being spelled and my Simia and TW at as and 16 it just takes freaking forever to get enough goods.
I've upgraded all my residences once. I haven't done any of the others yet. Not sure about the workshops anyway with that monstrous increase of output I have no use for. No space to rearrange the armories, but no need for an increase there yet anyway. An not maxing me factories yet either until I have some time and calculate how many I can afford to max with those outrageous pop demands.

I am still waiting on my 100% diamond offer so I can kick this into high gear. I should have had one two months ago. I hope they didn't stop the offers because of the spire. I have enough seeds to run three T-6 24/7 and I run my two T-4's and T-5"s overnight. I usually have enough seeds to do one 30-40K upgrade per day.
What do you mean? I've not seen that 100% extra diamonds offer in over 2 years. I've seen the 50% only once in that time. You get that offer regularly? Because that would really piss me off, meaning there is some preferential list for that and I as usual am on the bloody blacklist

I have enough seeds to run three T-6 24/7 and I run my two T-4's and T-5"s overnight. I usually have enough seeds to do one 30-40K upgrade per day.
Seeds are not really my problem, the trader provides pretty much enough for me, and combined with the ETC and 2 seed-providing buildings I am pretty certain I can run 4 T6, 2T5 and 2T4

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

@Dhurrin Diamond bonuses seem to be offered mostly during events these days (where they just throw a nominal amount of event currency in with the purchase), as I can't remember the last time I saw one that wasn't one of these. They are also related to spending habits though, that or they're just randomly picked in terms of who gets them and what's offered. I think I usually see the KP bonus being offered in mine, but I only see a non-event diamond offer a couple of times a year. Usually it's a discount on magic buildings or expansions...

DeletedUser2870

@qaccy
I see the discounts on magical buildings about 4 times per year. The 10% discount on expansions about the same.
During events the offers to get event currency with the diamonds are offered, I always ignore those as they are horribly bad deals. Same as the offers to but more event currency without the diamonds.
Extra KPs with diamond purchases I see only rarely, but I'm not interested in those either.
Offers to buy extra units I also see once or twice a year. No use for that either.
I get offers for 10% or 20% extra diamonds once in a while, but even that is hardly worth the money. It's not that I am unwilling to spend some money, but I really don't want to spend any money on bad deals. Higher percentage extra diamonds offers I just don't seem to get.
If they really tie the offers to the spending habits they should at least vary the offers and look at what I do buy instead of keep offering crap I don't want to buy.

qaccy

Between here and FoE they seem to treat the offers differently. I've spent far, FAR more in FoE than I have here in Elvenar, and more regularly, but I still seem to get better offers over there than I do here (fun fact: They also offer up to 200% bonus diamonds over there). As I mentioned, speaking strictly about diamond offers I only remember seeing offers for bonus KP and the standard event currency bonuses. I might have seen one or two % bonus offers, but I sadly don't remember if I have.

In any case, if both of these games base their offers on spending habits it seems like FoE is still overall more generous with them than Elvenar is...which has led to me spending several thousand dollars on the game since 2013 compared to barely a thousand here on Elvenar. That's still quite a lot, I know, perhaps even enough to have their algorithms think I'm 'invested' enough to bite at middling incentives but I haven't actually spent any money here since early 2019 because I haven't felt like I've needed to since then. That last bit makes me feel kinda bad too, but I guess it's better for my wallet...

Socrates28

I just realized I am sitting on two complete sets of the production buildings and six of the Academies, and I am barely using any of them because of the portal profits. I think it is time to make some space and get rid of half of them. lol
I dumped everything but the Portal and added a lot of other buildings for Seintent goods, PP and seeds.

qaccy

I'm coming to realize that I'm such a slave to military that I'm prioritizing using my T6 productions to upgrade my mercenary camp and barracks to the max before pushing ahead with research. Gotta have those faster training times!

Yogi Dave

Why would anyone reaching the end of the chapter keep T6 they no longer need?

I'm keeping 2 out of 3 of my T6s in play to help other FS members who are working this chapter. I have a 2nd T4 and T5 in storage ready to bring out for the same reason or to help them in earlier chapters. With a decay rate of 4% I just keep producing all sentient goods and will trade within the FS at very good rates. Helping my FS members progress is a very important aspect of the game to me. Meanwhile, while waiting for chapter 16, it's upgrade AWs, do tourneys, events and the spire.

CHANDY

@Pheryll
Sorry, I just added something, because it ONLY works for the workshops (regular buildings that is). Factories need MORE pop, MORE space but end up being less effective/tile as the increase in yield there is less than the needs to up it.
As I said, seems the devs just seem to have no clue on the impact of their ideas, so I expect that at some point they will come up with some kind of idiotic action to 'balance' stuff that only is unbalanced because of their lack of understanding actually playing the game.

As far as the AWs production getting out of sync: one can have only 1 of each and they require a heavy investment, so as fas as I'm concerned they are SUPPOSED to be outdoing the regular buildings. If that actually was their reasoning it's beyond asinine.
Anyone else noticed the incredible unbalanced need for goods in the techtree?
The required amounts of sentient goods is already ridiculously high, but it is leaning far too much to the T6 goods. Only some requirements for T4 and T5 goods, but after the first few techs it is ONLY T6 that is required. That also means that the market is being flooded with T6 goods. And that is likely to get worse as more people get to the end of the chapter and no longer have a need for huge amounts of these goods, but still do have those (extra) factories producing them.

For a game where they constantly have been going on about 'balancing' stuff again it seems incomprehensible they would deliberately put in such unbalanced requirements.
Upgrade your Simia Sapiens Ancient Wonder. Mine is at level 12 and my decay rate is down to 6.4%
Thanks Deborah but i don't have a Simia Sapiens but did look at it after noticing the cost of upgrading my Timewarp. My reason for looking at Simia was to see if the upgrade cost was as high as timewarp, which it is. My first upgrade for Timewarp cost me 15,000 mana and 15,000 divine seeds. Next upgrade is 30,000 mana and 30,000 seeds. Question is, why the high cost to upgrade? Chrystal lighthouse the previous AW is 9 steel, 2 magic dust and 4 gems. Big jump here inno, don't you think? Considering divine seeds though available aren't so available I wouldn't notice a cosmic jump in cost. This elvenar tree is really out of balance in an unbelievable way as it is. Getting back to you Deborah, with these high costs I really doubt I'll be getting a Simian Sapien in the near future but thanks for your input, I really do appreciate it.

qaccy

@chandy Think you're getting some numbers mixed up for the AW upgrades. The mana and seed costs for upgrading Constructs AWs are never the same, with mana being 10x higher than the seed cost (there also isn't a level where the cost is 15k seeds, not sure where you're remembering that from).

Anyway, although the Crystal Lighthouse is one of the earliest AWs unlocked and not 'the previous AW', it wasn't until Constructs anyway that Inno decided to shift the upgrade costs for AWs away from relics and into other resources instead. Probably because for most players serious about levelling AWs, relics aren't really much of a cost at all and they wanted something that had more of an impact. So, now AWs require mana, seeds, and sentient goods to upgrade starting with the Constructs and continuing with the Elvenar AWs, and probably beyond when those arrive.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yeah it has gotten to the point that I don't analyse things like that really. I collect over 31K seeds per day from trader. Some of that is from the bonus calculation which includes AW levels. My focus on Simia is that my decay is down to 6% now. I'm thinking that 4% of my sentient goods saved from decay which require seeds to make + whatever contribution to the seeds bonus definitely makes up for seeds in upgrade costs.

Last edited:

CHANDY

@chandy Think you're getting some numbers mixed up for the AW upgrades. The mana and seed costs for upgrading Constructs AWs are never the same, with mana being 10x higher than the seed cost (there also isn't a level where the cost is 15k seeds, not sure where you're remembering that from).

Anyway, although the Crystal Lighthouse is one of the earliest AWs unlocked and not 'the previous AW', it wasn't until Constructs anyway that Inno decided to shift the upgrade costs for AWs away from relics and into other resources instead. Probably because for most players serious about levelling AWs, relics aren't really much of a cost at all and they wanted something that had more of an impact. So, now AWs require mana, seeds, and sentient goods to upgrade starting with the Constructs and continuing with the Elvenar AWs, and probably beyond when those arrive.
Qaccy, I remembered after looking at my upgraded "Timewarp" AW which is why I'm bringing it up. and yes upgrade cost doubles at Level 2

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@qaccy @chandy @pflgdpfgojdofg
Here's a link that may help clear up all confusion. It's the Elvenar Wiki with a table for the costs of all upgrades by level. This link takes you to the page for Constructs AW's. There will be an 'overview' in the table of contents for both the Time Warp and the Simia Sapiens. Clicking there will take you to the table. Please note: when I first got there, the table was collapsed. Click on [Expand] in the top right corner of the overview to see all levels.
Constructs Ancient Wonders

neeronie

On Arendyll, no one ever posts trades demanding Soap, which is my boost, and the only trades offering Bismuth are always cross-tier at stupid amounts.
So true. Out of total frustration I posted a cross tier trade 10000 tier 3 soap for 10000 tier 2 velvet and 6500 soap for 6000 the other tier 3 goods. I understand the need to make trades fair but when you have 100K of something no one wants to trade at a fair rate what choice do you have?

neeronie

But scarcity all depends on where they are in the tech tree and what is in demand. Recently on Arendyl I swear half the server hit the same tech trades for a certain sentient good went through the roof. As people start to get past it the trading gets easier for that good and the next road block becomes high demand. We saw the same effect for the past 3 chapters, its just this chapter has blown it out of proportion because of the sheer volume needed.

neeronie

I thought about have my non-sentiment buildings product the sentiment goods. Luck for me NightshadeCS advised me that the decay would just make things worse. A word from the wise is sufficient.