• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Emperor's Elbow welcomes YOU (probably)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5157
  • Start date

DeletedUser5157

I have a low-key, low-stress, completely and utterly drama-free Fellowship of casual players going on. Lots of nice fair trades, three stars aren't infrequent, at least a couple of us do casual tournament rounds, and you'll generally get visited by a couple people on a daily basis. Inactivity after around a month or so is removed, but the requirements are pretty laid back. None of us are high level. Not that a lazy high level player wouldn't be welcome.

So if all those other fellowships that are like ACTIVE PLAYERS VISIT AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK ETC ETC isn't exactly up your alley...

...and maybe especially if you have boosted scrolls/steel/magic dust/elixir productions going on... but all are welcome. please tho for real someone with scrolls join us tho that's pretty much all the reason I'm making a thread on the dang forum i know you're out there chill person with scrolls

For real though, got a couple of remaining open spots for the right person. If you're the right person, you'll know, because the idea of joining a Fellowship called "the Emperor's Elbow" sounds like exactly the right thing to do. If you want in, hit me up in game, because I don't really forum the threads over here.