• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open The end of the sparkle road

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Given all the other bugs, this one is pretty low priority, but in case anyone wants to know...

Game version: v1.179.2-(7f1c681) - html5 (2023-07-20 09:24)
Game world: Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrome v1.179.2-(7f1c681)
Operating System: Win11
Screen resolution: 3840x2160
Account name: crackie
Humans or Elves: elf!

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
The unicorns in my Unicorn Glade cannot take anymore ensorcelled endowments. I get a popup that says something went wrong and the game restarts itself. I can sparkle other buildings though. It looks like there's a max limit on how many times they have to hear the words ensorcelled endowments before they go mad. It looks like there's a 15yr limit to how much you can sparkle. I guess we're just going to have to play Baby Shark on repeat for the unicorns until we can sparkle some more. 100% able to replicate on mobile too.

Expected situation:
I purple handshake things and they like it.

Reproduction Steps
Click on Spells Inventory
2. Select Ensorcelled Endowments
3. Click on Unicorn Glade (error message and game restart)
sparkle error.png

no_more_sparkles.png

(p.s. Buff/Debuff fighting bug still not fixed.)

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Ahm I guess the unicorns are just too special.

And yes, I too have seen troops shaking off special effects damage far too early :(

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Maybe an integer error given you have nearly 15 years worth of boosts. You should be right to boost other buildings for a while instead.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
This is a continuation of this previously reported bug but I can't reply because it's archived so there's no permission to reply in archives... (@Astram merge and revival requested)

Current situation: There's been 30 days of sparkle expiration that have passed since the original post, which should be ample amount of headroom time to add a new sparkle. However, attempting to enchant the building still causes the game to crash and restart. The Unicorn Glade seems to be permanently out of sparkle commission now.

Expected situation: Enchant the building and add more time to the duration of "Time remaining" clock.

Reproducibility:
5/5

1693358094027.png