• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The FA is unwell

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
@Ronbear the Grand
I think you might be taking this too personally. I have been playing this game for a very long time. Almost since it's introduction. I was here when the tournaments were neighborhood based, not fellowship, before the spire, before the FA. I was here before evolving builds, before the easy world visits. In fact, I was here before the goods went beyond the third tier. I was here for the GREAT AW NERFING. I've been through many such since. I've seen things that I love happen and things I don't love. So, I have spent a fair amount of money on this game. I will pay to be ad free assuming I can afford to. I love this game.

HOWEVER, I do take issue with the way INNO is only focused on tweaking things for the top fellowships. Tweaking events to make them near impossible to actually achieve the finish without purchasing diamonds or prize packs. I especially take issue with the fellowship adventure tweaks that have made it more of a chore than a pleasure.

When the FA first came out, I absolutely loved it. So much so that I took a few vacation days to play it. It was a blast. There were different maps and different requirements from adventure to adventure. There was a variety of badges. Then they just started to mail it in. Instead of using all the different badges, they nuked it. Instead of changing the paths, they just stuck with the horrid one we have now. Inno 'adjusted' the bracelet requirements, the coin requirements several times to address the top fellowships without, imho, considering those of us in mid and lower fellowships. I belong to a variety of different fellowships with different performance levels and can speak to this with experience. We need tiers, we need variety and we need the fun reinjected into this event. I want the fun. I want the enjoyment of participating. I want new players to stay with the game.

I just wish that the voices of those of us in the middle and below were given a seat at the table and our voices were heard.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I just wish that the voices of those of us in the middle and below were given a seat at the table and our voices were heard.

Fellowships in the middle or below do not need to finish the entire map to get the prizes. One path all the way up. This thread is not about fellowships in the middle or below, this thread is top 10 FA finishers asking Inno to please stomp on the competition so they can win.

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I am not terribly fond of the FA.

I think it lost in shine for me when I realized that(with the exception of guard badges) I could complete an entire path on map one, two, and three with a single chapter 9 city.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I understand and hear you, @SoulsSilhouette. I haven't booked a half day off work to pit bomb in years. It did use to be fun, and about which FSs could stay up the longest. My FA boss would live on her couch for a week, and slept only one whole night, the rest of the time she cat napped.
That sounds like me, at one time, lol.

OIM20

I think it lost in shine for me when I realized that(with the exception of guard badges) I could complete an entire path on map one, two, and three with a single chapter 9 city.
And now you have the Signum Mentis and Ludibria Ventis so even those who haven't reached Simia chapter (like me in all 4 cities I currently have) can have a chance at producing those guard badges. Though, still need supplies and the time to make them. Or time instants.

Dhurrin

Good intentioned maybe, but I'm opposed.
Our FS consists of some people who like the FSA and some people (like myself) who feel it is more of an annoyance than anything else.
So we have some people move to a sister FS so we sometimes have 1 group that actively works the FSA and one group that doesnt, then return to the original group afterwards.
So no push accounts of just FSA-farms, just players who like it or not. Trying to prohibit this will only have more people start disliking the FSA.