• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The FA Pit in Ceravyn

DeletedUser12546

Hey. I talked with some people about the Pit at the end of the 3rd FA Stage Map and we're mixed up about what badges that it takes. 2 people I talked with said that the Pit does not request any Elegant Statue Badges. And also doesn't request any Wands, Magic Potions or Witch Hats too. I could have sworn that the Pit was requesting Elegant Statue Badges...I think I'm remembering the Pit taking them. They said they were sure about it so I look and see that the World that they were on for the Pit was Arendyll. I can or could have sworn that the Pit was taking Elegant Statues in Khelonaar. So I think it maybe has something to do with what world you're on. What about Ceravyn? That's the Pit we're thinking about doing is the one in Ceravyn.
Does the Pit in Ceravyn take Elegant Statue Badges and also Wands, Magic Potions and Witch Hats?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The FA is the same on all worlds. There have always been 3 windows in the pits since it first launched. They have always called for the same badges (though the number of badges required has changed from time to time). Those windows are:
#1 Brewers, Treants, Bakers
#2 Carpenters, Farmers, Blacksmiths
#3 Flacons, Bracelets, Necklaces
But, don't feel bad! I remember back when they first launched FA's it took me several of them to stop being 'positive' Statues were required, lol!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Oh, no! We made 1000 statues! Maybe I can turn the little guys into necklaces or bracelets. Or I can line the streets with them? Hmmmm.....

Our first or second FA one player went statue crazy and we ended up with about 40 we didn't need. LOL. Now we keep careful count and only plan for 3-5 more than we need just in case somebody screws up collection or something goes wrong. But we do the minimum and we do all of them so they can be collected right at the start. It really takes the pressure off.

AJ

LutherTheHairy

1000? Holy shit. 2 day productions so you are at best three cycles in so that means 333 production lines at 3 manufactories each. That is ~40 manufactories for each member of your fellowship just to make the statues!

I saw this city recently...this noob was impressed, but your cities must be even more so...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 12.14.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 12.14.35 PM.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 87

StarLoad

I think the Sarcasm filter is needed here @ajqtrz "Oh, no! We made 1000 statues! Maybe I can turn the little guys into necklaces or bracelets. Or I can line the streets with them? Hmmmm.....

hvariidh gwendrot

gemsofknowledge link has them listed but the pit only takes
workshop and t1 set builds of 1 day or less .. 3 sets of 3 badges placing 4 badges of each
and repeats till you can't take it anymore )

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I think the Sarcasm filter is needed here @ajqtrz "Oh, no! We made 1000 statues! Maybe I can turn the little guys into necklaces or bracelets. Or I can line the streets with them? Hmmmm.....
I really hope some fellowship views this as a challenge for the next FA! Like, they just decide to blow off the FA and try to actually make 1000 Statues. Just know that if you do, I will be rooting for you to succeed.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
1000? Holy shit. 2 day productions so you are at best three cycles in so that means 333 production lines at 3 manufactories each. That is ~40 manufactories for each member of your fellowship just to make the statues!

I saw this city recently...this noob was impressed, but your cities must be even more so...

And, it was a joke. We've never made that many. about 130 or so is our best. I did see a city with 300+ WS and and a number with 200 or so. I guess it what you want to do and so you do it. In some cases if you are at the end of the research tree it makes sense to do something else in the game while you wait for the next chapter.

A thousand statues...yeah, it could be don. You'd probably finish 496th, but you'd sure have Statue Bragging Rights! Of course how could you document that? For some reason I could see somebody claiming to have made 1000, but not really.

i think @ajqtrz is joking about the 1000 @LutherTheHairy.

And here is my city for you to be impressed by ;)

You might think im a showoff, and you would be absolutely right haha.

And I am properly impressed. Do I get a prize for that?

AJ

DeletedUser12546

Thank you Guys. I figured it out. I must have been just thinking too much about it needing statues when I was just seeing necklaces it was asking for. I thought so much about having extra statues for the pit that last time that I thought it was taking statues. yeah. thank you for the feedback. it helps me to figure it out.