• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Aritra

Okay. Now mine is working. Glad it was an easy (and by "easy" I mean quick) fix. Good job, Devs!

DeletedUser28530

are " Bumble Bees" something i will need in next levels or just something for yet another super building, (that i will never use for anything but DE for crafting materials? if i am on the right page here in forum?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
are " Bumble Bees" something i will need in next levels or just something for yet another super building, (that i will never use for anything but DE for crafting materials? if i am on the right page here in forum?
From the daily culture? It's just a building award, but hey, if you're in or near Fairy chapter it may look cool next to the Night Farm. ;)

DeletedUser28530

From the daily culture? It's just a building award, but hey, if you're in or near Fairy chapter it may look cool next to the Night Farm. ;)
i am sorry, but this makes no sense. are you saying these building rewards, " Bumble Bees", are usable in the game? OR, useless crap inno is good at, like grocery bags being made, but never are? or " all purpose lotion" that we make everyday but never get? Thank you for answering

Last edited by a moderator:

OIM20

Question: was the award of military units in the spaces on the board meant to be only a single squad? (I miss the troop instants that were part of the February event. I got spoiled right from the start on those, so going from a battalion to a single squad as a prize is a bit disappointing.)

Do you mean the drone riders? Wiki page on military units. They're the Mercenary Camp light melee. I guess as to whether you need/want them depends on your play style. I got a battalion in the last event and I wasn't overly impressed myself, but to each his own on which troops they favor if they battle.

DeletedUser28530

Question: was the award of military units in the spaces on the board meant to be only a single squad? (I miss the troop instants that were part of the February event. I got spoiled right from the start on those, so going from a battalion to a single squad as a prize is a bit disappointing.)

Do you mean the drone riders? Wiki page on military units. They're the Mercenary Camp light melee. I guess as to whether you need/want them depends on your play style. I got a battalion in the last event and I wasn't overly impressed myself, but to each his own on which troops they favor if they battle.
Bumble Bee Stables was the first building i got, after researching into it more. i see you are right, if you mouse over the bumble bee, it does say drone rider. i do not use these. Heaven forbid INNO actually calling them drone riders.. THANK YOU! https://elvengems.com/queen-fairy-garden/daily-prizes/

Prickly Pete

Very nice so far. Perhaps one day instead of the opportunity to combine the Evolving tokens to make a generic Evolving token we can get the opportunity to combine the tokens to make a instant that would raise an evolving building one chapter. Would be a godsend to those of us not in the top twenty or so Fellowships.

Blindsider66

Why did the Open Quests need to be same color as Finished Quests? I can understand the Fairy-Queen's Garden might need to be green...but the exact same shade as well. Now when the Quests tab turns green to show somethings been completed, I can no longer easily identify which Quest has been fulfilled and set off the tab. This is going to make for one long green week.

Peace
Blindsider66

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Very nice so far. Perhaps one day instead of the opportunity to combine the Evolving tokens to make a generic Evolving token we can get the opportunity to combine the tokens to make a instant that would raise an evolving building one chapter. Would be a godsend to those of us not in the top twenty or so Fellowships.
You can craft Royal Restorations in the Magic Academy now with diamonds instead of blueprints. 300d (per blueprint) for 10 RRs. Don’t need to be in a 10-chest FS, just can’t skip Leg Day and climb the Spire for lots o diamonds. It’s easy to get the team purple bar to top of Gateway (first segment) for 50d a week so hopefully your FS is at least taking advantage of that.

Crow Last Elf

The load screen is very cool... among the best I've seen in the last 18 months.

For my chapter 12 city, just based on seeds, pop and culture, the QF's Retreat is worth it... but it would increase my scroll production. I thought that scroll producers would skip this building, but I guess not. I have no Scroll manu's so I can't adjust my scroll production if I place it.