• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Iyapo1

At first it's the goblin fortress that offended Queen Sidhe, bit it gets transformed into her garden.
Turned us all into stinking flowers for building our magnificent fort on her garden!
20210506_191436.jpg

Gladiola

I'm curious about opinions. What are the best event buildings in this event for someone interested in culture and pop/culture? I'm not interested in seeds, mana or other products. I'm thinking of going for the May Festival Stage but also thinking about holding off.

Another complication: I'll be entering chapter 4 in about the second half of the event, so I have a slight preference for items that can be obtained in the second half.

Thoughts?

sasmitcl16

I'm curious about opinions. What are the best event buildings in this event for someone interested in culture and pop/culture? I'm not interested in seeds, mana or other products. I'm thinking of going for the May Festival Stage but also thinking about holding off.

Another complication: I'll be entering chapter 4 in about the second half of the event, so I have a slight preference for items that can be obtained in the second half.

Thoughts?
You will need to get your hands on expansions once you enter chapter4...
I'd say plan placing your buildings for more culture per tile at top priority.. at chapter4 its quite fast that you run out of pop/culture since there's a lot of changes to manufactories steel eg(3x3 to 4x4) and armories (4x4)
You will have to build more residences on top of it since the transition of chapter 4 requires a lottttt of population
Event buildings would not help much..since im in chapter4 myself and event buildings (daily exclusives) are giving low pop/culture per tile..so its of no use..

sasmitcl16

Your far along in the quests, who is bob the builder?
The quests were already done on beta and you can access it on gems of knowledge..so if you do prep before the event ..you can easily finish the event quests in less than 3 days and then enjoy with the dailies... granted you have enough of space for t1 buildings and you time it right..im halfway done too.. would have been faster if i had space:rolleyes:

Iyapo1

@Gladiola
Stop looking at the dailies and start looking at the "secondaries?"
These are the little buildings in the shuffle board. They are randomly scattered in the boxes with the dailies and some of them are pretty sweet. I have not seen a knock your socks off yet but that doesnt mean there is not one in there. The bathrooms are a pretty nice compact little 2x2 culture pop and I have seen a number of sweet 1×1 culture buildings in there.

MagicPagan

Nah, you're pickin fly poo outta pepper. You know I refer to all instances of CULT, WORSHIP, GODS, TEMPLE etc. religious references throughout the entire game. If this were to come before certain places in the US Government this "company" would lose its seat at US IP space. So DO you keep gaming me Aritra.

burn after reading if you like. seed is sown.
Oh for crying out loud. Which you did.

What on earth did you expect when you decided to play a game called Elvenar? Get thee to a decent accredited university and audit a course in comparative religion. I suspect I am not the only pagan whose eyes rolled so hard they actually hurt.

But, there is a potion for that...