• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here are our notes on the new event as recorded in gameplay in Beta!
You are welcome to share our note with friends and fellowship:

https://tinyurl.com/ssjkwv8m

173624120_10219001859098057_8134492497692573881_n.jpg

Evolving building gives boosted tier two:

173701050_10219001998861551_2231485351152209227_n.jpg

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm curious as to why Inno is innundating us with more scrolls? Or is it going to be different for each person? I hope so!

Black watch

Oh hell, really ... we were just... okay, I just got caught up on several threads and the issue of scrolls associated with the Spire Library came up as a negative. Well I liked that, but yeah, there can be a point where a good thing is too much. How about T-2 non boosted, or perhaps... oh never mind.......... :p

LisaMV

It seems always more fair & balanced to calculate these things as "T2 + 1" or "T2 + 2" ~ not sure why they decide to make these static... but then, perhaps it becomes more like a factory choice: I will place this building because I am ALWAYS so low on my T2's ??? The masterminds may have a bigger plan than I can see... I hope.
lol

TalimSwift

I dont mind getting more scrolls precisely BECAUSE its my boost... Hell i dont even know what to do with ANY of those goods, i just keep accumulating millions for apparently later on, but later on there's still no reason why i keep piling them up.
So, scrolls boost? hell ya, i am part of the 33% who can actually unload the surplus by buying KP

Gladiola

Here's an interesting observation. The past few days I've been getting all sorts of pet food recipes in my MA, both the relics recipes and the spell fragments only recipe. They must want to make REALLY sure we can feed our Ashen Phoenixes (mine is still in my inventory).

Rigonar

I enjoy these Events, what I call the Chest Spinners. Its pure raw GAMBLING! LOL! Ok honestly I do enjoy them because it's got new things going on, and as with all the Events, it brings new art to the game. I enjoy the Art Teams imaginations, pretty neat stuff.

ONE REQUEST: STOP pushing your religion on the rest of the world.