• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

Prickly Pete

You can craft Royal Restorations in the Magic Academy now with diamonds instead of blueprints. 300d (per blueprint) for 10 RRs. Don’t need to be in a 10-chest FS, just can’t skip Leg Day and climb the Spire for lots o diamonds. It’s easy to get the team purple bar to top of Gateway (first segment) for 50d a week so hopefully your FS is at least taking advantage of that.
Fifty diamonds a week max. To raise one four by four structure one chapter it would take twelve weeks to earn the needed diamonds for the 16 RR's During the three months, earning would take, it is very likely one would have advanced more than one level and the acquired RR's would only raise one structure one chapter. It is good that there are Festivals regularly as earning a replacement structure is way easier than advancing an old one.

Iyapo1

I still have my regular Bob the builder guy and some goblin flowers. Did everyone get the fairy queen announcing quests? Did I miss an update?
I play on mobile.
I had a log-in content update this morning and afterwards my wonders became animated and Bob the builder was replace by the Fairy Queen.
Elvenar_2021-05-06-13-00-05.jpg

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
As of this writing there are 19 (+1/2) days left in the event but there are 22 daily events, so unless you are out of the group quests and into the dailies (and who is?), it will not be possible to reach the picture prize (eye roll).

The group quests have gotten a lot more demanding this time around. Good thing there are no late rewards worth pursuing.
I caught up to the dailies on day 14, and was nipping at that target, from day 11 on, on Beta - while running my other 8 cities through FA prep and start.

Revo1

Chef
Yeah, I have my main one W-World at level IV (4) almost V (5), my other world F-World at level III (3), and beta at level I (1).

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Fifty diamonds a week max. To raise one four by four structure one chapter it would take twelve weeks to earn the needed diamonds for the 16 RR's During the three months, earning would take, it is very likely one would have advanced more than one level and the acquired RR's would only raise one structure one chapter. It is good that there are Festivals regularly as earning a replacement structure is way easier than advancing an old one.
50 diamonds for team reward at Gateway, but you’d likely get more than 50 each week if you account for diamonds won on individual Spire chests too. I’m not in a gold Spire fellowship but I get plenty of diamonds climbing the Spire to the top each week. I don’t let the purple bar dictate where I stop. And that’s just Spire, not accounting for Mystery Object chests, goddesses, and genies for more diamond opportunities. I am babysitting the upgrade of 7 libraries in my baby city. Some of them were from Chap3 (currently in Dwarf) so I know the pain of waiting on RRs. But holy cow has it gone so much faster now that I can just pay for blueprints with diamonds. I only have two more upgrades to go and my diamond stash is already back over 600 so I can buy 2 more blueprints if it comes up in MA. It def doesn’t take 12 weeks to get to 16 RRs with diamonds, or it doesn’t have to. :)

DeletedUser26243

There are already bug reports placed about it, at least on the Beta forum.
So if it’s also happening in my game should I do a report I do hope it gets fixed it also shuts down my game a lot that makes stuff difficult it happened on last event also but I keep starting it back up to continue on lol was thinking it shuts down when the shovels appear? This is only on my phone not on computer

Aritra

I really wish they would allow us to do tourney, spire or world encounters when a quest calls for encounters - only allowing two options is silly - in my humble opinion.
I'm glad they added the "and/or" instead of just "or." Sometimes a mix is necessary to meet the quota.
(Ok. Not necessary. But trying to meet it with one or the other was a pain so I appreciate this flexibility.)