• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

!!!The Fellowship Adventures Needs Work!!!

DeletedUser19768

Elvenar players know the Fellowship Adventures needs work, with so many players either frustrated or refusing to play. And the rewards are WAY to minimal for the amount of effort needed to get them. I think that is a shame. If InnoGames is going to scrap the current FA, then I look forward to what they will come up with next. However, if InnoGames is going to continue with the current FA then I would like to make some suggestions to really improve the FA with minimal work and make it awesome:

1. Change the 3 levels/3 chests to only 1 level with 1 large chest!
- I find the 3 levels/3 chests leads to very repetitive gameplay and makes it very tedious. Keep the FA map as is but keep it as only one level for the entire FA. The FA can get progressively harder as you move up the map. And when I click on that final end point show me just 1 large chest filled with goodies, and I mean FILLED. Consider including in this chest diamonds or a very special building that no one has yet and that would get everyone fired up and wanting to participate!

2. Change the crossroad waypoints!
- the crossroad waypoints are really useless and serve no purpose. I recommend changing the crossroad waypoints to small SURPRISE chest waypoints! Consider putting a ? on the chest icons. Everyone loves a surprise and makes it fun. So that makes 6 small surprise chest waypoints on the map, 2 orange chest waypoints, 2 blue chest waypoints, and 2 green chest waypoints. (Check out my FA map. I don't have time to make the chests the correct color but you get the idea. Look how much more fun it looks)

3. Fix the Badges/Reoccurring Offers!
- this has been talked about so many times and is the most frustrating thing about the FA! Please change the name of "Reoccurring Offer No." to the name of the badge. Please change the name of "Decline" to "Next" and if I start a badge and don't complete it and click "Next" please allow me to cycle back to that incomplete badge without lose of progress and let me complete it. And PLEASE after I click "finished" to collect the badge do NOT cycle to the next badge, thereby causing me to click "Decline" 14 times to cycle back to the badge I just finished!

Thanks!

FAmap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6093

I agree with Brett. It is frustrating to have to cycle through every offer to get back to the badge I was working on. It would be great to have it all 1 long path that allows us to be able to work on those items we can work on. I don't really do planks or marble yet have had to get some marble and plank so I can complete a badge?

DeletedUser18388

I would like to make a suggestion. Each individual can only see the progress he or she made in badges. I would like to see a group progress so the team leader could direct more efficiently how the rest of the fellowship could help. I would really like to see our Archmage be able to use the different badges as they come up. It's hard to get communication up and running when it is so spotty and everybody has a life. This would let players work on badges and the Archmage would only have to let us know what needs doing. Just an idea but for small or not as advanced groups it would really help. Thanks, Ms Freckles, Trusted Truth

DeletedUser5699

Lots of great suggestions. This highlights what many of us across several servers have been saying for a while: "the FA in its current iteration is broken". Elvenar has said repeatedly that they will fix it, but we haven't seen progress at all. Inno/Elvenar needs to come out and give us some indication of progress. The FA is truly horrible and many of us are boycotting the event as a result. It needs change quickly.

DeletedUser6326

I run and am in a chain of fellowships (Fangs and Fire) in all US worlds and on Beta. We've all decided (some 180+ accounts) that this will be our last F/A until the badge cycling changes (if ever). It's just too much clicking and causes burn-out and wrist pain...and frustration. We enjoy playing along in the Adventures for the team building it brings. We're also not very competitive so it's a fun side-project for all of our groups...but it's not so fun after a couple days of constant clicking to decline badges to get to the badges we need.
I hope it changes one day!
The cycling works great on the mobile app. If only we could hover over our productions to see what we're making through the app, then this would be the perfect cycling set-up for the app and the computer version! :)

DeletedUser19368

On doing away with the recycling. Both PC & Mobile have drop-down screens showing the badges awarded. Why not use this as a quick adventure badge open feature. For instance: Next badge due is Golden Bracelets, access drop-dawn screen, click on the Words Golden Bracelets, and the Icon immediately is set for completing the badge.

slimepig

its a pain in the buttocks to do the FA's. one reason is having to cycle through all the badges to get back to the one you just finished. example: you are doing 5 flacons. you finish one n get the badge. now you have to cycle through sometimes 14 other badges to collect the next flacon. and thats if you dont forget to reset the quest n waste the flacon. my suggestion is simple; just make the quest stay until declined. so after you complete that badge, the same quest is there if you need to do another. OH and another thing. STOP with the quests switching from top to bottom!

DeletedUser19145

The badge rotation is terrible. Yes, it might be easier for Inno to have the badge stay until we decline. as long as the badge just made goes in inventory.

I'm not all that wild about the events, either. Too many things on top of each other when you're working on your chapters - weekly tourneys, constant events and then the horrible adventures that require too much time, money and goods.