• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Food Game

• Thread starter DeletedUser4968
  • Start date

truelinor

Radishes

I grew a bunch of radishes in my garden one year so I thought I would do it again this year and they aren't doing well at all! Last time I was giving bunches of them away! This time I don't even have one for myself to eat! :confused: Oh, well, I don't actually like then all that much anyway. But that being said, I would like to try the Watermelon radish my sister was telling me about! Anyone here ever heard of it or tried it? :)

Last edited:

Iamaita

osso buco

I would like to try the Watermelon radish my sister was telling me about! Anyone here ever heard of it or tried it? :)
Yes. They are really pretty. It was a long time ago, but if I remember correctly they aren’t as spicy as our standard red radishes.