• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

verygr8ful

Having played as a non battler for years, I recently began discovering the joy of fighting, sadly, AFTER there was a chance for me to gather artifacts to evolve my Fire Phoenix. Now I see no offers to gain artifacts.
Will they be offered? any time soon?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Having played as a non battler for years, I recently began discovering the joy of fighting, sadly, AFTER there was a chance for me to gather artifacts to evolve my Fire Phoenix. Now I see no offers to gain artifacts.

Sadly, probably not until the next Phoenix event which would be next year. We just had one with the Coldfire Phoenix where we could convert Coldfire artifacts to original Phoenix artifacts in the Magic Academy. That spell is no longer in the Magic Academy either.

neeronie

Hopefully there will be Phoenix Events have reoccurred. I have not seen many more to the Bears except in crafting and unless you have the artifacts there is no point to that, at least none that I can think of. Be use to keep upgrading your troop training buildings and search for Ancient Wonders that have benefits for troops. Best wishes for happy gaming.

NightshadeCS

Welp, that is super unfortunate.
Hope your wrong about 'never' mikeledo.
I think he mostly meant that you should operate on the assumption that you will not be able to get those evolution artifacts rather than on the assumption that you would be able to. It prevents you being very disappointed later on if they are not available.

There is really no way for any of us to know if those evolution artifacts will become available next spring again or not. My personal advice would be to keep the base buildings and evolution artifacts in your inventory. If you already placed the Fire Phoenix, you could sell it and then craft it again in the MA to keep in your inventory. Or keep it out at a low level. It is still useful.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but the bears were the fall event, yes? If they also repeat that event style, then there may be bear evolutions coming in a few months.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Autumn Zodiac was the event with the Bears and it started on September 23, 2019. I would really like getting the Brown Bear but I've only got 3 artifacts left over so I'm not going to hold my breath. Maybe it would be possible to get enough but I'm kind of doubtful.