• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Risen Malchiah

Others have said it already, but I have to concur.

There really ought to be at least 1 non-building daily available for those of us who have no interest in any of the buildings. Many in my fellowship feel the same way.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Hey ~ does anyone have the Phoenix Scupltor in their cities already? I would like to see it in action, as it were... I can't tell if it is cute or ugly from that tiny picture...

thanks!
One of my Fs members has several of them. it's a weird thing, but looks better in motion than standing still.
1586214474854.png

LisaMV

One of my Fs members has several of them. it's a weird thing, but looks better in motion than standing still.
View attachment 7406
Oh, no - THAT one is the Sculpture of Phoenix , not Phoenix Sculptor. It's quite confusing, as I mixed them up about 30 times already... Anyone you know have this one? I would like to see in IN a city.
Phoenix Sculptor..png

Deleted User - 4366037

Oh, no - THAT one is the Sculpture of Phoenix , not Phoenix Sculptor. It's quite confusing, as I mixed them up about 30 times already... Anyone you know have this one? I would like to see in IN a city.
View attachment 7407
Hey Lisa, I just placed one down in my larger City for you, next to the guest buildings. I'll probably get rid of it in a week or so, so there's your timeline :)

Edit: It is in Arendyll, if you have a way to view my city there.

LisaMV

Yes - I saw it in a Neighbor's city this morning, not much animation, but not as huge and garrish as I thought it might look - you have to like clay! Does have pretty great pop/cul, at least for me...
I'll probably get rid of it in a week or so, so there's your timeline
= why?

NightshadeCS

Yes - I saw it in a Neighbor's city this morning, not much animation, but not as huge and garrish as I thought it might look - you have to like clay! Does have pretty great pop/cul, at least for me...
= why?
There are two or three buildings in this event that have better pop per square, and several buildings from previous events that are much better. He probably doesn't want to dedicate that much space to something low on efficiency.

In my large city, since the daily prizes are rather lackluster, I am going for all the new artwork buildings. I will probably place them in my city in a little grouping for a fun easter area, then demolish them when I get into full swing of Chapter 16.

LisaMV

There are two or three buildings in this event that have better pop per square, and several buildings from previous events that are much better. He probably doesn't want to dedicate that much space to something low on efficiency.

In my large city, since the daily prizes are rather lackluster, I am going for all the new artwork buildings. I will probably place them in my city in a little grouping for a fun easter area, then demolish them when I get into full swing of Chapter 16.
Ha! You advanced people are so casual about tossing out buildings o_O , as I clutch fervently with all my heart to what looks pretty mighty to me... but I am still running out of silk relics routinely, therefore running out of catalysts since I cannot make them, etc etc., so you see where I am...

HOWEVER - I do pay attention to everything my Elders say, and I am sure that one day I will go "Ahhhh...! NOW I see!"
so thanks!

LisaMV

Is it as ugly in your city as it looks here?
OK! Well, I was out of builders and low on culture, so I placed it just now for the massive boost. I noticed quite early on that delicate pretty things get easily covered by other buildings, so I planned well and put it in the back. Near the cliffs, it looks pretty nice, actually! (Can I figure out how to put a link to my city here...? Let's try!............No, I can't, sorry)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Can I figure out how to put a link to my city here...? Let's try!............No, I can't, sorry
There's no way to link to a city. All you can do is either a screen cap (not very big or detailed) or tell people your server and city (account) name so they can go visit. Since We are both on Felyndral, I was able to view lisamv and see it. It is fairly nice art. it makes a nice set with your Excursion and Cult:

1586269854756.png

Attachments

• 1586269803485.png
    1586269803485.png
    843.8 KB · Views: 65

LisaMV

There's no way to link to a city. All you can do is either a screen cap (not very big or detailed) or tell people your server and city (account) name so they can go visit. Since We are both on Felyndral, I was able to view lisamv and see it. It is fairly nice art. it makes a nice set with your Excursion and Cult:

View attachment 7413
Thanks for doing that! Yes - as you can imagine, if the order was reversed it would all look pretty awful... I do like that round front of the...um... the front one.:rolleyes: Not so great with names.

Yogi Dave

I will probably place them in my city in a little grouping for a fun easter area, then demolish them when I get into full swing of Chapter 16
Last summer I created a beach scene with all the new buildings from that event. Build nice roads to let the people walk around. When the seas receded and the giant turtle left, all the tourist left. So, sad. Then I started ramping up for ch 15 and they got bunched up and sold off when space was needed. I still have a crab hotel, coast guard, and a couple of mermaid paradise.

LisaMV

Last summer I created a beach scene with all the new buildings from that event. Build nice roads to let the people walk around. When the seas receded and the giant turtle left, all the tourist left. So, sad. Then I started ramping up for ch 15 and they got bunched up and sold off when space was needed. I still have a crab hotel, coast guard, and a couple of mermaid paradise.
Next time you do something like that, please, tell me! Wow...wish I could have seen it.