• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Golden Circle is looking for an active, friendly marble/silk/gems player!

• Thread starter DeletedUser5278
  • Start date

DeletedUser5278

Boosted in marble, silk and gems? Join the Golden Circle! We're a rising, fun top 120 fellowship. We currently have one seat open. If you're an active (4+ times weekly), friendly player - come grow with our active, lively group. We enjoy mentoring newer players, too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10988

We're a rising, fun top 130 fellowship. We currently have one seat open. If you're an active (4+ times weekly), friendly player - come grow with The Golden Circle. We enjoy mentoring newcomers, too! Steel, scrolls, dust boosts are a plus.

DeletedUser4998

Hello Lagree49. I am looking for an active fellowship. I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and dust. I have just started Fairies. Autumn

DeletedUser10988

We're a rising, fun top 130 fellowship. We currently have one seat open. If you're an active (4+ times weekly), friendly player - come grow with The Golden Circle. We enjoy mentoring newcomers, too! Steel, scrolls, dust boosts are a plus.
I am interested

DeletedUser5278

Hello Lagree49. I am looking for an active fellowship. I am boosted in steel, scrolls, and dust. I have just started Fairies. Autumn
Lagree49 - I tried to locate you on Arendyll - and you aren't listed.