• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Golden Circle is welcoming new members of all levels

DeletedUser5278

The Golden Circle is seeking active, friendly players to join our new fellowship! We welcome all players - from advanced to newcomers - and enjoy mentoring new players. If you want to grow your city and have fun in a circle of friends - join us!
We only ask that you play 4 times a week and help other members when you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6715

As a newer member of this fellowship, I can tell you this is a great group - both for coaching new players and supporting players of any level. Check us out!

DeletedUser7000

Hey everyone.

Is this a mature group? In the sense that most are over 18+ and are comfortable with adult conversation? I'm uncomfortable in groups of people where I am expected to never slip up with a curse and I have a bit of a dark sense of humor. o_O Definitely don't want anyone uncomfortable around me either.

DeletedUser5278

Hey everyone.

Is this a mature group? In the sense that most are over 18+ and are comfortable with adult conversation? I'm uncomfortable in groups of people where I am expected to never slip up with a curse and I have a bit of a dark sense of humor. o_O Definitely don't want anyone uncomfortable around me either.
We're all adults - a number of parents (and a few grandparents!) An occasional word or two crosses our keyboards...;-) That said - we're more light banter, wisecracks and game questions.
Over the past 10 days we've filled all our spots - but openings occur. If you're interested, send us an application! -- cheers, dmitri0817, Archmage

DeletedUser7000

We're all adults - a number of parents (and a few grandparents!) An occasional word or two crosses our keyboards...;-) That said - we're more light banter, wisecracks and game questions.
Over the past 10 days we've filled all our spots - but openings occur. If you're interested, send us an application! -- cheers, dmitri0817, Archmage

Ah, that's wonderful. I enjoy people full of humor. Well, I'll certainly send you an application. Thank you for your time!