• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
Good advice. I can't do anything with the event buildings ATM as I already placed them. It will be a very long time before I get anymore teleport buildings. I was rushing to get the spire unlocked and after that slow down on things and develop my city more.

Once I have the spire unlocked I can apply to some fellowships. The one I am in now is not active. No one does the tournaments so far.
Also, you will be excited once you get into an active fs. It really is a huge game changer! Wishing you the best and happy gaming!

BrinDarby

Once I have the spire unlocked I can apply to some fellowships. The one I am in now is not active. No one does the tournaments so far.
wrong, get in a good FS now. Leave the dead one ...
most mid lvl FSs 10+/Silver , will take you if you're
close to unlocking Spire and willing to contribute
to tournaments......

( all those xtra rewards from a 8-9chest FS,
couldda been fragable )

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The Beta FA is offering 2 Tomes as rewards. We have the Tome of Golem Artifacts, that offers a choice of Wise Golem, Steam Golem or 4 Royal Restoration spells, and the Tome of Ancient Promise, that offers a choice of any building from the Ancient Promise set.

Ihrlaen

The Beta FA is offering 2 Tomes as rewards. We have the Tome of Golem Artifacts, that offers a choice of Wise Golem, Steam Golem or 4 Royal Restoration spells, and the Tome of Ancient Promise, that offers a choice of any building from the Ancient Promise set.
This allows a straightforward method for completing the set (FA Tome, Quest 54, and 160 Amuni Knowledge) and is hopefully good news for those wanting to collect each piece now.

I personally hope this becomes standard operating procedure for event sets.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest #58 i think, and several others.
Collect or use enchantments x10 (one single objective)
Can we add disenchant to that as well? Can only collect so many at a given time, and its annoying using that many enchantments if you dont have a real use for it at that moment. Add disenchant would atleast let some ppl get something more out of it.
So id rather see 'collect, use or disenchant enchantment x10'

Alram

Flippers just flip
Can we add disenchant to that as well? Can only collect so many at a given time, and its annoying using that many enchantments if you dont have a real use for it at that moment. Add disenchant would atleast let some ppl get something more out of it.
Did you try to disenchant one to see if it counts as "use"? I know that way back when I had no pets, disenchanting a pet food satisfied the "use a petfood" quests.

GorgeousM18657

Thanks for all the help everyone. I am going to be at 21/25 points later tonight. Hopefully I will get lucky and get a pet food craft option. It will take 28 hours or so to craft 2 more CCs. I had to spend 20 diamonds to get a CC to finish up from the crafting menu because a moonstone library piece was in the crafting menu. The Gum Tree piece. Going to leave the dead FS I am in after this tournament is over. It might be a waste to leave now because I will get some rewards since I unlocked 1 chest.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Did you try to disenchant one to see if it counts as "use"? I know that way back when I had no pets, disenchanting a pet food satisfied the "use a petfood" quests.

This was asked about on the Beta forum while we had the event there and official reply is disenchanting of enchantments will not work for the quests. Pet food is an exception so that players without a pet can still complete the quests. Disenchanting to make badges in the FA is also an exception and is spelled out in the badge description.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
i tried disenchanting some Pop enchantments. It didnt count sadly.

free-spirit

I'm not a fan of the light combos. With the old packages, I seemed to run out of each pretty equally. With these new ones, I never have enough shovels.

Pheryll

Set Designer
It may just be me, but it seems that this event may have been nerfed a bit too much
Perhaps. In my case I am close to reaching the 260 milestone, no Ashen Phoenix used; which is comparable to what I have achieved in other events, though it is less than what I usually achieve in fog events. In the fog type events, strategy plays a much greater role than in the chest selection ones, and the feature that adds the ability to see points of interest, only adds to the strategy in telling you mostly where not to use your expensive tools.

Huor

myself, I've played the fog the way I always have. I keep moving forward. never look back (which is why the new seeing eye thing is of no use to me). the main reason I feel it seems to be nerfed more than in the past is that I'm in the 160 group (almost to 180). I just entered the silver league and I will be on lockout today so there is not much further that I will be able to move. so either no one is playing in my world, or most of us are all piled up together. lol. even the gold group has just broken 220 which means they are still a good bit away from the 260 mark. I suspect the gold group are all on lockout. the 5th building is in the gold group so they are good. I do have 4 buildings so I will need the fa to bail me out which is cool. it will be interesting to see where I end up. sad thing is I'm still not sure if I will use this set. lol

hvariidh gwendrot

i was asking this morning if anyone was close to 260 with 2 days and chnage to go, seems to be out of reach with out the diamonds, and i always finsh everythiing everywhere (only 4 worlds nowadays) and wont anywhere this event .. somethings up

Pheryll

Set Designer
i was asking this morning if anyone was close to 260 with 2 days and chnage to go, seems to be out of reach with out the diamonds, and i always finsh everythiing everywhere (only 4 worlds nowadays) and wont anywhere this event .. somethings up
I am at 270; I don't think I'll get the 280 marker for the portrait, but I have noticed that the gold league minimum is increasing rapidly. In my case, no diamonds and no Ashen Phoenix