• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Great Excavation (Amuni 2023) - Discussion

Lady Dastardly

They have increased the Event Currency by 30% according to the Beta Forum, so I expected Gold League to be higher than Beta.
My comment was not intended to speculate about what Gold league might be on live, but to give context for how successful or not my pack strategy was comparatively on Beta.

There do seem to be some changes (i.e. increases) from the Beta version so far in the amount of currency being given for completing certain quests, but I haven't been tracking it since the beginning of the event to see by how much overall.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
They have increased the Event Currency by 30% according to the Beta Forum, so I expected Gold League to be higher than Beta.
I think that was a just a joke.
I wouldnt hold my breath on a 30% increase. Tho technically, id be happy with a simple 10%. To many times have i been or seen ppl left just short of there 9th artifact due to crappy random currency bonuses from chests. (Tho this event aint chests, i know.)

That being said tho, that did remind me that i might finally be able to answer a question iv wondered for quite some time. Not that its a big deal, iv just always wondered. And know i have my two ashen phoenixes up so i can find out.
I always wondered how the formula for multiple ashen phoenixes work. Assuming they round up to the next currency that is. If they round down, it wont matter. But i needed two phoenixes and 51+ currency reward for a quest to test it. Im on quest 16 and at 48 base currency reward, so we might get to 51 this time.
51 *2% = 1.02
If that 1.02 rounds up to 2.. then would a second bird be counted separately; thus 2+2=4
Or is it counted together; 51 * 4% = 2.04 which rounded up would be 3.
Of course, if its rounded down, then it doesnt matter as 1+1=2 and 2.04r=2

None of it rly matters in terms of my game play.. iv just always wondered... I have no idea why this formula sticks in my mind so much... but it does'

Lady Dastardly

These are the 2 sites I consulted for the Beta values:
https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/p/i-grandi-scavi-missioni.html
https://tinyurl.com/mu7wx8un

Unless they are both incorrect, there is an increase in currency for some quests.
QuestBetaLive

As I said, I didn't start tracking it from the beginning, but this does seem to indicate that there will be a slight increase in the amount of currency rewarded overall if this pattern continues.

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
quest.jpg

I realy really hate when they force us to do word map encounters with no other option ><

Kadhrin

I have issues with this quest.
Either:
The terminology is inconsistent.
OR
The first option isn't working.

For the phrasing "Fight and win in Encounters":
If "Encounters" is generic and means any of Tourney, Spire, or Province encounters: Tourney encounters aren't being accepted for this.
(I can't test Spire, I'm done with it already in the relevant city.)
If "Encounters" is *not* generic, then it needs to specify which kind of encounters are meant.

View attachment 14879

I really really hate when they force us to do word map encounters with no other option ><

Yogi Dave

Anyone else keep seeing a giant croissant on the loading screen? Yeah, me too. Life must be interesting living under a giant croissant. We have work to do, ants!
Anyone else keep seeing a giant croissant on the loading screen? Yeah, me too. Life must be interesting living under a giant croissant. We have work to do, ants!
I see it as the butt end of a huge 4-legged stone animal. The rock to the right would be its trunk. You can just see the beginning of the left leg beginning to descend. Probably from a different point of view you would see those to parts aren't connected. Ah, how the brain likes to transform things to stuff we know. Maybe there is a French bakery under the huge croissant. Does croissant really mean cross ant? Enquiring minds want to know.

BrinDarby

1677262373199.png

as if last event's wasn't bad enuff, this is worse....

Inno won't allow me to turn off annimations for a marble
manu, so all those bouncing thingies, yet Drops are static
and made worse by allowing them to almost vanish into
the background....... Com'on Inno.... I get headaches just
straining my eyes to see the darn drops.......

Moho

Chef
Another way to get free troops is by winning troops instants during events. Tomorrow I may be busy learning how to efficiently use the current event's scarce tools, gear and equipment.

IMG03.jpg

Last edited: