• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Green Room...a very very old game

DeletedUser3880

Not sure if I'm dating myself hopelessly here but this one was always fun back in the days when chat rooms were nice clean places. If anyone wants to play, the rules are quite simple. I am going to create a room of nearly infinite size ( beyond even my fictional digital abilities to actually go infinite) and people will attempt to place objects in the room. Some will be allowed, others will not....the game is to figure out why this is so....

The first thing I will put in the room is grass....no, not that kind. The sort that you walk on and play catch with the Frisbee and kids and dogs.

If anyone else knows the game they can also moderate. Anytime someone puts an object into the room it needs to be approved or disallowed. Eventually the principles will become apparent.

Q

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1901

Qjakal, I've never played or have seen this but I'll give it a go :)

Grass is allowed in the room. I have brought a wooden table.

DeletedUser3880

Qjakal, I've never played or have seen this but I'll give it a go :)

Grass is allowed in the room. I have brought a wooden table.

You may bring the wooden table in, but not any chairs for it. :)

DeletedUser4333

since the room is green, I have brought in a green plant, and placed it on the table.

DeletedUser3880

since the room is green, I have brought in a green plant, and placed it on the table.

Loving the green plant, but it will soon be yellow because we cannot have water in here..oh well.

DeletedUser4333

I would like to bring in a Fairy Princess, who goes and stands near the wooden table. She admires the green plant whilst it is still green. :D

DeletedUser3880

The Princess is certainly welcome, but no crowns and no prince...we have standards. Starting to think "someone" knows the secret of the room already. o_O

Q

DeletedUser3942

rocks and grass match quite nicely with the wooden table too and will give that Fairy Princess something to rest on.

DeletedUser3880

I'm sorry...rocks are not allowed in the green room.

DeletedUser3880

You may indeed bring a smooth log and a toadstool into the room. I will add a vacuum cleaner since I'm thinking its getting messy in there.

Q

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3942

So we have a green room with green grass and a wooden table, a toadstool, a smooth log and a green plant that soon will die...

Let me think...
Fairy Princesses need company - maybe butterflies are allowed in?

DeletedUser3880

Yes to butterflies...no moths though.

And I think someone else knows the secret now too.

Q

DeletedUser3880

No fairy wings permitted. No parachutes either, but I can let you sneak in a really large sheet that I suppose you could use for jumping off a cliff or something...

The room wants what it wants.

Q

DeletedUser3880

Beer is allowed in every universe and all fictional rooms of whatever size. No pretzels though..sorry.

Q

DeletedUser3942

if pretzels are a no no I'll bring some root veggies to go with the beer

DeletedUser3880

That'll work.....but none for me thanks. I'll go with buttered popcorn instead. And now someone else knows the principles of the room as well.

Q