• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Grove is looking for active members

• Thread starter DeletedUser15411
  • Start date

DeletedUser15411

The Grove Fellowship is looking to grow our membership. We are a small drama free group but all players are active,most are daily. We are active in tournaments,spire and the fellowship adventures.We would like to find others who would be interested in doing the same. No one is too big or too small to join but must be active. If interested please apply (The Grove )or contact me (The Dark One ) for invite.
Thank you
The Dark One

Moho

Chef
Hello. I have just started playing this game. Yes, indeed. Today is my first day.
I could probably use someone's help but I don't know how useful I can be to other players right now.
:human:

hvariidh gwendrot

the grove isn't showing as active on ceravyn (elvenstats) shows the dark one as part of the faery ring .. may have been a merge or a name change