• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser12430

My culture is 160% and the Kirit statue is only giving me 340 crystals. One of our members is getting 450 crystals and her culture is 155%. Before I ask Support, does anyone know what determines how many crystals Kirit will give you? Any help is appreciated.

If you are receiving 340 Crystals you are in chapter 2. If your friend is receiving 450 Crystals, she would be in chapter 3. They go by the chapter you are in at the time you receive the building into your inventory. Culture does not effect any of the prizes that I am aware of.

DeletedUser9601

My culture is 160% and the Kirit statue is only giving me 340 crystals. One of our members is getting 450 crystals and her culture is 155%. Before I ask Support, does anyone know what determines how many crystals Kirit will give you? Any help is appreciated.
The other member is in a chapter ahead of you. Culture doesn't affect set building production. Production is based on the chapter you are in when you win a prize.

Tauriel Dragonwood

I don't like plundering but, like in Forge of Empires, plundering would come in handy getting goods in Elvenar. Ugh!
Being a peaceful elf, I can't believe I said that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

I have 5% more culture than another player but I am getting about 100 less crystal from Kirit than she is. If my culture is higher, I should be getting more crystal. I don't understand why I'm getting less.
Goods are not affected by culture.
Coins and supplies are.
She is getting more crystal because she is in one chapter further than you. As you should know by now, as you increase in chapters, the event buildings produce more/have higher values.

shimmerfly

as you increase in chapters, the event buildings produce more/have higher values.
Deja Vu??
@Tauriel Dragonwood I think this has been posted several times now. I don't intend to be nasty in any way, but are you reading the responses your getting?

As Tedious very nicely previously stated ...."The other member is in a chapter ahead of you. Culture doesn't affect set building production. Production is based on the chapter you are in when you win a prize."

shimmerfly

@Tauriel Dragonwood Oh please don't get upset. Maybe you don't have the time to read all of the posts in a thread you create
I truly didn't know. Your questions are as valid here as much as anyone else's and I meant no harm.:( I get ornery sometimes but those that know me realize I would never intentionally hurt your feelings. It just seemed you were not seeing the answers.
I truly apologize.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
. Maybe you don't have the time to read all of the posts in a thread you create
It's not that she hasn't had time to read them. Anyone who posts an answer that she doesn't like without wording it very carefully so as not to offend gets added to her ignore list.
IMO it is pretty silly to have 5 or 6 members on ignore in a forum that only has a dozen really active members, but I guess some people are just super sensitive and can't take constructive criticism.:oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser5521

Some replies I don't see.
Perhaps you may want to check your "Ignore List" Ms. Tauriel? I know in the past you may have been offended by some replies to your posts, and I get that, as sometimes some replies come across as sarcastic, rude, snarky, or just pain mean. But that doesn't always mean that the person replying meant to come across that way...sometimes "tongue-in-cheek" is misconstrued as any of the above. But if you have put any of the people who HAVE tried to help you on your "Ignore List", you'll never know that they tried to help, and they don't know that they are being ignored (well...usually they don't know... :oops:). I hope this isn't the case, because there have been quite a few people who have tried to help you, even "quoting" the question you asked in their post, and it would seem that you missed them all.. :(

EDIT to add: I missed Soggy's reply...replied directly to TD. But, yeah. What he said. That's what I'm thinking.

DeletedUser2768

@Tauriel Dragonwood Oh please don't get upset. Maybe you don't have the time to read all of the posts in a thread you create
I truly didn't know. Your questions are as valid here as much as anyone else's and I meant no harm.:( I get ornery sometimes but those that know me realize I would never intentionally hurt your feelings. It just seemed you were not seeing the answers.
I truly apologize.

She has at least one person that has commented here blocked. It wouldn't surprise me if it's more than one. Seems like, if it's not a comment that agrees with what she's saying, it gets ignored or blocked.

DeletedUser12171

Some replies I don't see.

funny thing is, the replies were a direct response, with a quote, to your original question. Now, if you don't read all other replies, that's understandable. but if you don't read replies to your own questions, that's odd. Also, you claim to have missed @Candacefey and @Tedious's direct replies to your question, yet you didn't miss @Pheryll's post, which was actually a reply to my post and not even your own. I wonder what's going on?

there's a lot of help to be gotten on these forums, ma'am, if only you would be receptive to people.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hahaha probably, yes. Nevertheless, I speak, in the hope that some things may get through somehow, perhaps via others here
The trick is to post something so profoundly brilliant (or stupid) that someone else will quote it. At least that's my system:)

Of course, if shim, ara, ted, rose, sami, and a couple more members get on the naughty list, then there will be no one left to quote us:p:p

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I Why can't the game devs add the word "OR" in this quest? Three new players got so frustrated that they left the game already.

Others seem to have said most of what needed said about this.
I'll just add, for new people who find this event to hard take heart.
They'll soon be giving a smaller event that the veterans will complain is too easy and gives lousy prizes.

On another point.
We can Block people who ANNOY US???
This disturbs me.
Now I wonder if anybody actually sees my posts.
Ha ha ha
Right guys?
Guys?
>_>
<_<
>_>

:'(
guys?