• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser1019

I finished the quest list with FOUR days left in the game. I have 1470 points I am waiting to spend when you allow double rewards. With all that, I don't think I have enough to gain the last building. WTF? Is there no way to be successful in the game without giving you real money?
NSBrown835

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I finished the quest list with FOUR days left in the game. I have 1470 points I am waiting to spend when you allow double rewards. With all that, I don't think I have enough to gain the last building. WTF? Is there no way to be successful in the game without giving you real money?
NSBrown835

If you find a way let me know :) I do want to get the sets and related buildings if they are any good and I do spend on events. Even though I spend and finish all quests I still often run out of splinters (or whatever) by the end of the event. I know some do get all 3 grand prizes without spending but I have to wonder if they will also get the remaining set buildings. Seems to me that if you spend enough splinters on the double days to get the 3 grand prizes then you would have to be extremely lucky to get the other 5 in the sets.

DeletedUser9601

NSBrown835
How far along are you on the grand prizes?

DeletedUser12171

Yesterday I spent my moon shards for the second time. I started with 1144, opening big chests, until I had not enough for big, then I opened small. I was 790/800 on the 3rd GP when I started. When I ended, I got:

4 x shrines of krarak
2 x 14h time instants
50 KPs
A few smaller instants
And of course, got the 3rd GP

Today I also opened a few small chests and got a Trading Post. I will wait till the last day of the event before spending my moon shards for a last time to get as many KPs and time instants as possible

Altogether, the buildings I got so far are:

All 3 grand prizes
10 x ponds of Autumn
4 x shrines of krarak
1 x trading post

Overall, I like the event. I got all what I wanted (basically, mana producers). I wish they gave some military buildings because I just ran out of those I got from the Summer event. $5 for a moon mirror was all I spent.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
NSBrown835
What would you consider "successful"? I didn't spend any $$$ and I've gotten 7 dailies plus I'm close to getting the 3rd GP and hopefully 1 more building.
How close are you to the 3rd GP?

DeletedUser16529

Dear Humans and elves,

Please use this thread for your feedback on our newest event, The Harvest Festival! You can read the announcement here.

We would love to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
pretty upset. I finished the main quests, but I am still short 600 spires. I wanted to try for the last building! The only thing I can do if the daily quest. That will not give me enough to achieve the third building. Can anything be done about that?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
When this event was announced I started my project.

Project Name: The Great Temple Complex

Objective 1: Plan around the border of what you consider possible, you can always scale down the project you can never scale up halfway up with sets as you lack buildings previously given away. (done)
Objective 2: Manipulate the odds in your favour, I bought the moon mirror to improve my odds of aquiring my goal.(done)
Objective 3: Collect as many splinters as possible early on so you won't be screwed by bad odds on the day 2 daily building.
Objective 4: Aquire 1 Sun Temple Complex (done)
Objective 5: Aquire 2 Moon Temple Complex (done)
Objective 6: Aquire 5 Temple entrence, 4 at minimum if things go bad(5 Done)
Objective 7: Aquire 5 Harvest Storage, 6 if you only quired 4 temple entrances) (5 done)
Objective 8: BUild the Great Temple Complex

The entire Project was a success with plenty splinters to spare for tomorrow. the odd turned out slightly in my favour with +-8% of the chest turning into daily's:D
aC2k35q.jpg

Let's see how high we can boost our T1 Supply now:p

Most relax about this set is the spread of T1 between marble, steel and wood. it places less burden on your fellowship members and neighbours when you outdwarf there production.

DeletedUser12171

This one still has to be released isn't?
It's usually the last "offer" for a big event on the (second)Last day.
There is always an option to buy (just click on the chest when you don't have enough shards to open, for e.g.) but yes, offers are offered (heheh) periodically throughout the event

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
There is always an option to buy (just click on the chest when you don't have enough shards to open, for e.g.) but yes, offers are offered (heheh) periodically throughout the event

Ah sorry misread it.

On the (second) last dat you can usually buy a set of solar flares (not moon shards) to complete your main prizes.
Be aware tho, you can only buy this ones. so you cant buy the 200 and the 500 offer seperatly but have to buy the 800 for example.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
@CrazyWizard Why use smaller chests than bigger ones if you were looking for buildings of the day, is there a mathematical reason that led you to this? Is it more effective than going through 140 chests?

There are actually 2 reasons for it.
1. because you open more chests you reduce the effect of the random. creating a smoother overall result
2. The small chests have a very high cashback(with bonus) reward that makes them very efficient and overall create a slightly better result.

As I only care about the dailies and don't care about the time, gold, and supply instants even if they had the same daily result I would still go for the small chests just because of point 1. smoothing out the randomness.

fasdfTTT once created this script on this forum for an event a long long time ago. the rewards are slightly changed and the cashback a bit increased.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/snow-flurry-probabilities-gps-and-bldgs.5380/

If you're able to you could modify and run his script for the current prizes.

DeletedUser12430

I'm pretty much finished with the festival. I was just starting S&D, I had a level 1 Campus and was just starting to place other buildings to complete a level 1 Campus when I saw the event coming up. I sold the entire Campus set and started setting out buildings for the adventure. I think I had completed quest 49 by the first day of the adventure. I played the middle chest for most of the adventure. I actually had all 3 Grand Prizes by the time the 3rd double days was over. I completed both sets with one extra piece for each. I was able to get both kp's for Krarak and kirit temples, then I was able to get 1 kp and one rune shard from the temple set. I was also able to get a couple mushrooms, a library cart and thats about it....but I'm happy! I have 211 flares left. If I complete the daily quests today and tomorrow, I would have 281 left and that will give me 2 trys one the big chest for the tomato contest. I was not able to win the feasting circle nor the fields of gold, which kinda sucks, as these were the big population buildings that they offered....and I need population, so I am hoping to at least pick up 1 tomato contest.
Oh, and for the record....if you completed all of the quests, you should have researched 4 technologies or at least have a couple level 12 buildings, have gained 68 relics, scouted 3 provinces and have a ton of kp's. If that doesn't help your city grow, then your playing the game all wrong.

DeletedUser19598

Fck!! I should have contacted you before, they are all crazy in this forum, I love it! The script is very good and I would love to manipulate it but I have no notions of python, just running Excel lol. Same for the next event I'll go for the small ones since I was also interested in putting together a complex like yours haha. Congratulations.

Foldedspace

Overall, I liked the event. I was in the last half of Ch. 4 during most of it. I didn't have any trouble getting the buildings I wanted. I did buy the +1 shard building, which I think definitely helped. I was able to plan for future quests from the Elvenar Gems of Knowledge info to cut down on time for the longer ones. I don't like the set buildings. IMO they take up far too much room for the benefits they give, especially for a lower level player. The quests that require you to upgrade to low levels are counter productive. I use extra nooks and crannies in my city to build lvl 1 buildings for events, but sometimes there's just not enough room and I have to tear down a high level building to progress through the event. That kills me. The quests requiring high amounts of relics are also asinine to me, even with tournaments. That one stalled me for many days. If you're trying to be careful about over-scouting, you don't usually have many completed provinces for the tournaments if you're a lower level. I won't be able to collect the last building, even with making use of double days and having finished all the main quests.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Very nice complex Crazy Wizard! How many shards and kp's are you getting from them?

1 shard,
I am not interested in the shards nor that 1 single KP.
What this setup has is 3 buildings adjecent to any of them, that means a maximum T1 reward on every building.

this totals to 12 lvl 27 T1 factories running at 844% doing 6 3h hour productions a day. (or a bit more than 2x 9h and 2x3h)