• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Harvest Festival Feedback!

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and elves,

Please use this thread for your feedback on our newest event, The Harvest Festival! You can read the announcement here.

We would love to hear what you think!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Hooray for great set buildings!
The first set produces more T1 goods than 2 max level T1s (at chapter 13)
The second set produces more T2&T3 goods than 1 T2 and 2 T3 factories (at chapter 13)
Note: You probably can't get both sets for free unless you are quite lucky.

And oh those sweet Trading Posts. Each one gives you enough Portal Profit spells to fill your Portal by 125%! (5%x25)

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
Hooray for great set buildings!
Note: You probably can't get both sets for free unless you are quite lucky.

10 dailies is average if all you do is the sequential and daily quests- 12 average if you do well at collecting the moon slivers. If you are only looking to complete sets with one of each, then getting the 6 buildings should not be too constraining. The main problem is getting the third grand prize.

Although this time around, I do not think the third grand prize is all that great. You can get better performance surrounding the second grand prize with shrines, than getting the third grand prize.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

The main problem is getting the third grand prize.
Yeah, that's the problem with trying for both sets. Getting one of each daily building is fine, but that 3rd GP needs double days. I only did napkin math on it, but I think you are likely to end up short 200 sunflares.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the Event here:
https://tinyurl.com/y94rp7zh

42174090_10212498907208324_5879323097328254976_n.jpg

You are welcome to share the link to this Note with your friends and fellowship - and also to submit suggestions / corrections to me elvenar@breede.co.za

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
All about the Event!

You are welcome to share this with friends and fellowship - and if you want to be notified when I post stuff like this, hit 'Like' and 'Subscribe' under the video on YouTube.
:)

juniperknome

does anyone know when those moon mirrors are for sale I saved $20 to put into the game and are they stackable. I would think day one for a building they expect to buyin with real cash

DeletedUser14218

Why hasn't the Harvest Festival shown up in the in game announcements? Every event before this one has shown up in the in game announcements at least a couple of days ahead of the start of the event, so why not this time?

SoggyShorts

does anyone know when those moon mirrors are for sale I saved $20 to put into the game and are they stackable. I would think day one for a building they expect to buyin with real cash
It was day 1 or 2 on beta, a limit of 1 I think.
All around not a bad investment for $5 since it gives you up to 24 moonsplinters per day, which could be 600 total.
To buy those splinters for diamonds would be $20

DeletedUser535

I have been playing the Harvest Festival on beta, and I think that the designers have missed their mark on this one. None of the prize buildings are particularly attractive, most looking like mud brick, and some are downright ugly. Like the bird god of the sun? It looks like a hairy giant with a woodpecker's head. Not something that I want in my city. And like it or not, prize buildings that are not only valuable, but attractive, are what entice players to participate in the event every day, and to spend diamonds. Although I played it in beta, I think I might let this one go in my other cities. Maybe they will have something Halloween themed toward the end of October.

DeletedUser9601

DeletedUser7510

It was day 1 or 2 on beta, a limit of 1 I think.
All around not a bad investment for $5 since it gives you up to 24 moonsplinters per day, which could be 600 total.
To buy those splinters for diamonds would be $20

Hmm, if $20 was already allocated and the (non-stackable) mirror costs ~$5, I would think you might want to invest in one of the Day 1 packages for the 30% discount. Speaking of which, after closing the initial pop-up, I'm missing a few details - is the 30% discount on cornucopias or set building prices?

DeletedUser9601

Hmm, if $20 was already allocated and the (non-stackable) mirror costs ~$5, I would think you might want to invest in one of the Day 1 packages for the 30% discount. Speaking of which, after closing the initial pop-up, I'm missing a few details - is the 30% discount on cornucopias or set building prices?
Its a discount on the number of splinters (on a splinter per dollar basis) compared to what you can buy for $5. There's no change to the total amounts needed to open chests or win prizes; it just gives you a head-start.